Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 bow season come and gone...can't wait for next year,but the affect has set in. >

bow season come and gone...can't wait for next year,but the affect has set in.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

bow season come and gone...can't wait for next year,but the affect has set in.

Old 12-24-2003, 10:10 PM

Default bow season come and gone...can't wait for next year,but the affect has set in.

well for most of us bow season has come and gone.the bow season fever sets in once again.got to wait for next year.but i can get by ,just shoot alot and fool around with the new stuff.bowhunt some rabbits this summer.man does it suck.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-25-2003, 03:30 AM

Default RE: bow season come and gone...can't wait for next year,but the affect has set in.

I'm with ya here. Already starting to figure out what I am doing for next season. But at a toss up to go for Mulies or Elk. I have two spots that I like to hunt but only enough time and effort to scout and set up in one of them. Although I have seen some trace of Elk were the Mulies are but not enough to take to the bank. I did after 4 years finally get an Elk so now I want a big Mulie but I want another Elk hopfully bigger but I want to get a big Mulie. LOL anyway you get my point.
Old 12-25-2003, 05:11 AM

Default RE: bow season come and gone...can't wait for next year,but the affect has set in.

Well, I have till Jan. 31st to bowhunt. I just got a new bow for christmas...Golden Eagle 32. I like it alot. Very cool. Maybe I'll get another deer this year.
Old 12-25-2003, 08:40 AM
Typical Buck

Ar has till Feb 15 . I feel for you guys that have a short bow season, that's tough.
Billy, did you get the golden eagle splitfire 32? I had the splitfire 36, and really liked the bow. it was one of the quietest bows I've owned. and i really liked the natural grip. don't know why more bow companys don't make the slanted grip.
Old 12-25-2003, 09:06 AM

I got the splitfire 32. It has a rubber grip on it that says it should reduce shock. I need to go get some limbsavers and some other stuff. I set it up first thing this morning, I just need to put my tru-nock on it and then I'll be ready to sight it in and go get my other deer.