Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 How many teenage hunters are there out there? >

How many teenage hunters are there out there?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How many teenage hunters are there out there?

Old 12-18-2003, 04:15 PM

Default RE: How many teenage hunters are there out there?

I am 16....and I can proudly say I hunt all the time...every chance I get.....and I LOVE IT!!......I have killed 2 deer with a bow....and 1 with a shotgun.
Old 12-18-2003, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am 16 , and i couldnt go a season without being in the woods , weather its hunting , or just watching the deer and animals before season, hunting is the ultimate rush. So far it is one of the most exciting things i have done, taking a mature animal with a gun or bow. Nothing compares to having a wild animal 5 steps from you while you are in a tree or sitting, and them not even knowing you are there.
Old 12-18-2003, 04:21 PM

I started going hunting with my grandpa since I was 7, now I am 14 Every since then I have loved it and been addicted to it. This year was my first year that I could actually hunt but I still liked going with him even though I couldn't
Old 12-18-2003, 04:22 PM

15 been hunting alone since 10 and killed everyone of my deer by myself drag them up i started bowhunting this year shot at one with my bow but missed but LOVE THE GREAT OL OUTDOORS if its outside and in the woods im probly there i set in the stand from the time i get home till the time i san barley see the trail to get back on my four wheller
Old 12-18-2003, 04:30 PM

I live to hunt, my dad has been taking me out since I was only 3 years old, and for the past 11 years of my life, Ive been consumed by it all. I love everything about it, and I havent missed opening day of bow season for 5 years.
Old 12-18-2003, 04:43 PM

Im an Avid Turkey Hunter, and deer hunter
Old 12-18-2003, 04:55 PM

i'm 15 and love the outdoors.i went hunting for the first time when i was 3 years old. i killed my first gobbler at the age of 6 , killed my first deer when i was 7
from then till now i have taken 18 gobblers,and 7 deer one was a big 8 point.i killed my first bowkill this year it was doe.i love coonhunting coonhunting is what i do most of my spare time.and i love rabbit hunting,dove hunting,tree rat huntin,i love predator huntin i killed three bobcats and one yote last year.i love competition coon hunts.i have a walker female that i made night champion this past month.i have 24 dogs now.5 coonhounds and the rest are beagles.i have killed a albino turkey to.love the outdoors and my kids will be brought up in it to.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Fork Horn

I am 16 and I hunt every chance i get. You name i hunt it.
Old 12-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm 19. Been hunting for 5 years. So far I've killed 9 deer. I'm out every weekend I'm home from school and since I'm on Christmas break now I'll probably be out 4 or 5 times a week. I have a g\f who is pretty supportive of my passion. She been out with me a few times and she knows from Oct. to Jan. she is not my number one priority. So to make up for that she has decided to join me for both bow and shotgun seasons. She is getting her first bow for Christmas and went shotgun hunting this past season. But she knows she is sitting by her self and if she gets on its all on her to clean it.
Old 12-18-2003, 05:56 PM

im 17 and id rather hunt than anything else. my gf does like to nag ab it though. its worth it! my parents arent too supportive either so i usually have to get friends to let me on their property. i feel bad ab it but come on, its the greatest sport around!
raim

Quick Reply: How many teenage hunters are there out there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.