Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

arrow crest

Old 12-08-2003, 02:22 AM

Default arrow crest

Was wondering if anybody has crested there arrows using the kind you stick on. Where they easy to apply? Looks good? Anything bad about them? Thanks for your time!
Old 12-08-2003, 06:23 AM

Default RE: arrow crest

What you are refering to are arrow wraps. They are very easy to apply only takes 30 minutes to apply a dozen, and it seems to me that they help your fletching adhere to the arrow much better. The one drawback that I have found is that they are 1 use only, so if you damage a fletching you have to tear off the wrap and apply a new one before you can apply new fletching. I used the eze-crest brand of wraps for some time and came to the realization that they are way overpriced, most places they are close to 20 bucks a dozen. And that they are nothing more than the 2 mil premium vinyl that I used to use on signs and vehicles when I worked for a Fast Signs here in PA. So I started designing my own wraps for me and my buddies. I am a graphic designer and found this to be right up my alley. Mixing hunting with my designing abilities. So I have decided to start my own company to make " Custom Designed" ArrowWraps, yep that is right anything you want on the wrap for a cheaper price than the limited selection you have from Eze-Crest and the other companies on the market. I charge $15 for the first dozen per each design and $10 for each addtional dozen for that design. And the best part is that if at sometime after your first order you want more the charge is only $10 per dozen. I can get just about anycolor you can imagine with a few exceptions. If you would like to have some made please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. I have done some of these wraps for other members of this board also. Below are some samples of designs I have done.

Old 12-08-2003, 06:31 AM

Default RE: arrow crest

Here are some more samples I have done for members of this board. These samples look a little rough on screen but I can assure you that when printed they are smooth and clean.