Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 all bowhunters that wear glasses >

all bowhunters that wear glasses

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

all bowhunters that wear glasses

Old 12-03-2003, 10:49 AM
Typical Buck

Default all bowhunters that wear glasses

after 20 years of worrying around with fogged up glasses, I have found the soloution. the name is fog-tech. you have to order it online. you can order
a 30 ml bottle for $14.95 or a packet of 5 for $6.95. I promise you this stuff works. I have put it to the test. I have wore my balaclava to my huntin spot on my 4-wheeler with it pulled up over my nose. I have pulled my neck gaitor up over my nose on stand, and not once did my glasses fog up. this is one of them try it to beleive it deals. also, after your first order, you can use your e-mail address as a coupon on your next order and get a packet of 5 for free. now. I can even use a face mask again without worrying about fog-up. ya'll got to try this stuff. I know it sounds high, but it's well worth it to me to have fog free glasses. check it out- just go to fogtech.com
Old 12-03-2003, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: all bowhunters that wear glasses

How often do the glasses need to be treated?

I have no problem shooting out to 50 yards without glasses, my problem is watching for deer that may be coming in from a distance. I'd like to know whats coming before it gets close enough to shoot.
Old 12-03-2003, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks bogobble. I hate wearing my glasses in the woods. I tend to always wear contacts while hunting which is great, but I'm going to try this stuff.
Old 12-03-2003, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the info.
Old 12-03-2003, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bogobble--how can I get this here in Canada. Is there a web page I can order this thru? I think I'd seen this product in Cabelas unfortunately they're resrtrictiions for shipping to Canada.
I experience severe fogging of my glasses--more so when the animal is in range, the glasses fogs up at the most important time.
Old 12-03-2003, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

Sounds great bogobble!! I too am curious about how often this stuff needs to be re-applied. I might have to give it a try before our season ends.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:00 PM

bogobble
you have solved one of my great problems, put on a face mask and my glasses go in my shirt pocket. lost one pair of glasses out of the deal, glad there is a solution thats cheaper than a pair of glasses.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry--I just noticed you have already mentioned the web site---seems like my glasses are not only fogged-up but also needs changing!!
Old 12-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lasik! No fog, no rain, no glare!
Old 12-04-2003, 06:10 AM
Spike

I got lasik a few years ago and love it! Not too expensive any more either...

Quick Reply: all bowhunters that wear glasses

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.