HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Story of Farve' s hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/43838-story-farve-s-hunt.html)

onehornjimmy 11-20-2003 09:02 AM

Story of Farve' s hunt

Someone brought this up earlier about Farve taking some time off a couple weeks ago to go bowhunting, and conincidentally I was sent an email from a guy in Sparta, WI where he went bow hunting with backup QBs Doug Pederson and Craig Nall. Unfortunately, I cant get the pictures to size, so if I could email anyone the pictures could they post them????
You gotta love Farve even if youre not a GB fan, he is whats right with the NFL.
Heres the story:
<<There is a world-renowned maker of hunting bows in little
Sparta, WI, Mathews. Green Bay' s quarterback trio of Farve, Pederson, and Nall had ordered custom bows from here & they called the bow-maker to go hunting here. They flew into Sparta on a private plane and told Matt that if there was any press hoopla, they would fly away. They hunted on a farm near Sparta and apparently spent some time with the family there. Farve got a real kick out of the cows' names being posted above their stalls. I guess he was quite funny, no big suprise to us Packer fans! I know Doug Pederson shot a nice buck, because there is a pic of him, but Im not sure what Farve got?? This was just a couple of weeks ago.>>

Five Minute Willie 11-20-2003 10:48 AM

RE: Story of Farve' s hunt

email them to [email protected]...i' ll try to resize them for you

Browning_1 11-20-2003 11:02 AM

For your information, It was Favre, Pederson and Wesley Walls. Not Craig Nall.

jpman2112 11-20-2003 11:44 AM

Ahhh what a sweet little story.Warms my heart, to bad I live in Minnesota!

Cman 11-20-2003 11:50 AM

How much of a Packer' s fan can you be....spelling Favre' s name wrong?! It' s Favre, not Farve......

portable ladder 11-20-2003 11:51 AM

brett favre is my second favorite player, can' t beat Peyton Manning!

portable ladder 11-20-2003 11:55 AM

cman, i guess you have never spelled a word incorrectly, get a life man...the guy is just relaying a story about a football player.......i guess it makes you feel better to correct other people in an ugly fashion......stuff like that really makes you look like a moron

Cman 11-20-2003 12:08 PM

Hey p-ladder...relax. I was asking a simple question, not accusing the guy of being an idiot. Chill out....

tbonecpa 11-20-2003 12:26 PM

I talked to my friend who I share a lease with in Shawano Co. WI and the guy who leases the piece next to us was taking Brett bowhunting on tuesday. I haven' t heard how he did yet but when I do I will update you. I am not sure whether to be happy or upset if he shoots a really big one right next to my lease. I guess at a minimum it will make a good story. Go Pack!

portable ladder 11-20-2003 12:48 PM

c-man, guess you' re right, i jumped the gun a little bit, i have just noticed alot of unnessary criticizing on this board lately...no hard feelings, didn' t mean to jump all over you like that[8D]