Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Neighbor called yesterday >

Neighbor called yesterday

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Neighbor called yesterday

Old 04-21-2024, 05:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Neighbor called yesterday

Said "Hey buddy, you interested in a compound bow"? I said normally I'd say yes but I just bought one - why? He said I have one here and I no longer have any use for it. (He had his leg amputated and no longer hunts). Said it has a dozen Easton arrows with field tips, half dozen Razorback broadheads, bow quiver, 2 releases, arm guard. The bow itself is a High Country and has a stabilizer, single pin sight with adjustable yardage (don't know the make) and a 2 prong arrow rest.and comes with a hard case.
I said what do you want for it. He said I want you to come over and carry it back over to your house! OK - I'll be right over. Bow is in great shape 55-70# draw weight 29-30 draw length. It may be a bit long for me as I have a 28.5" draw but it should be a decent back up bow.
I know its really outdated compared to today's designs but it will still kill a deer. I had one just like it about 25 years ago with a different camo pattern.

Last edited by bronko22000; 04-22-2024 at 05:24 AM.