HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   FACT or FICTION Poll (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/42700-fact-fiction-poll.html)

stretch 11-10-2003 02:30 PM

FACT or FICTION Poll

It seems to me that maybe someone has a very active imagination. It was a post that I was reviewing and I began to wonder about the amount of truth that was in it. Not to point a finger at anyone particular but CARDEER(Cardeer hurt posting) seems to have found his calling as a fictional writer. Don' t get me wrong I love the entertainment value of his story. Does anyone else feel the same way? Maybe I' m way off base? Lets take a poll. Call it the Fact or Fiction Poll. Just curious.

mr4pt 11-10-2003 02:32 PM

RE: FACT or FICTION Poll

I think it is a FACT that you are about to be skewered by some of the members on here.;)

Straightarrow 11-10-2003 02:36 PM

Why would I want to guess and possibly insult another poster, when there is no way I can verify whether it' s the truth or not. Either way, it' s a great story and I don' t mind him telling it.

Doemasters 11-10-2003 02:37 PM

Who cares, I love the stories

Five Minute Willie 11-10-2003 02:50 PM

Hey Stretch - your posts just lost credibility. If you want to pick a fight, do it with a member with less seniority on the board. Cardeer shoots straight from the hip. Besides, his dad might kick your ass when he reads this!

fletch920 11-10-2003 02:53 PM

Stretch, I think you are just jealous that you didnt hit a deer even though your bow blew up and then have to kill it with your knife so that your 86 year old dad could come drag it out for miles and then throw some kung-fu whoopin on another hunter all while you wear your stinkin toe around your neck. Yep, definitely jealous. How could you be a non-believer? Just shut up and drink the cool-aide man.

wolfen68 11-10-2003 03:12 PM

FICTION as much as FICTION as can be! Give me a break folks! That dog won' t hunt. If you would take a collection of all that cardeer has ever posted you would do one of two things. 1) Do like me and just shake your head and smile at the incredible numbers of drooling newbies swinging from the nuts of cardeer, or 2) Do like others and put in an order for a cardeer necklace while waiting for Hale Bop to come around again so you can hitch a ride into outer space. [&:]

I' ve been visiting this MB for over 3 years now and know ole " cardeer" all too well. It sure is a hoot reading his posts! Keep ' em coming;)

Good post.

Buck Magnet 11-10-2003 03:18 PM

Cardeer is a great guy, probablly the nicest guy I have talked to on this board. He has always offered help when it was needed!

Sure, some of his stories are hard to believe, but, that is just the Cardeer way. I would be willing to bet that most of his post is exagerated, but, there is always some bit of truth in it.

I can' t say for sure if everything he says is true or not, as I don' t know, so I will just go by personallity, and this guy has more personallity than 99% of other people I have met.

Take a look at his pics, he is definetly a productive hunter, and the bottom line is, overall, he is ONE HECK OF A GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by23856 11-10-2003 03:18 PM

Naw!!! Balloons crashing, houses blowing up and killing folks, coyotes on a wounded deer while still in sight of the hunter, a guy stalking his decoy for an hour and never figuring that any deer would at least move a tail or its head in that time, an average 13 pointer and a crossbow blowing up and 47 stitches in your head and an 86 year old black belt, butt kicking dad, not to mention the broken ribs and concussion and laying for hours unconcious last year after bagging a whitetail with muley antlers and then terminal cancer that he apparently had a miraculous cure from... hell, what' s not to believe. I think you' re grasping at straws, buddy. ;)

Jimimac 11-10-2003 03:19 PM

This cracks me up.....