Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Cardeer hurt

Old 11-14-2003, 11:23 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Cardeer hurt

Come on up to Vestal I' ll let you try on my high heels.

BM, Is Cardeer' s mini-me.Cardeer in training so to speak.
Old 11-14-2003, 11:25 AM

Nope, no thanks, sorry, I prefer my Wolverine boots
Old 11-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

I know and your name brand this and name brand that,etc.etc. All that stuff don' t help blood trailing does it.
Old 11-14-2003, 04:19 PM

who ever said they were better than cardeer?? My point is if this guy cannot be honest he should be able to deal with the ribbing from the guys who see through it. Hell we are having as much fun ribbing you and him as he is by snowballing you guys with his tale tales. There are a lot of new hunters here that can learn from everyone but i dont think magic necklaces and tall tales will help them. Its very entertaining to see you guys lap it up and defend his every tale but damn, it gets a little sad after a while. The sad part is this, and you can all hate my guts , i really dont give a *** but most of you believe him because you are a bunch of rookies. Even the famous shed antler picture was such a easy givaway because it is so easy to spot a doe' s coat is so much different on top of the head than a bucks is. But most of you were all " wow" " your the man" monster as usual" because your all a bunch of rookies. Thats the reason i spend very little time on this website, its a bunch of rookies who worship a BSer. Grow up, learn to take critisizm,and learn to rib someone once in a while when they get caught in thier BS. In the meantime you will all be happy that i leave again to visit a different website where guys actually kill lots of big **** and pass on good info about hunting. Those sites are fun because we joke around and really rib one another.
Old 11-14-2003, 04:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Schmalts seems to me you are implying that everyone that sticks up for cardeer is a rookie. That is a mighty big assumption. What makes you the messiah of deer hunting and such a pro? For all we know you are the one laying down the BS of being the high and mighty pro who can see through it all. Wether you believe him or not it does not give you a right to belittle him or any one else on the board.
Old 11-14-2003, 05:01 PM

Never said i was a pro, but i am no rookie either. But then again you dont know now, because i havent spouted tales of all the deer i killed and spruced them up with all kinds of excitement. get my point? At least i can tell a doe from a buck with horns held on its head and more of you couldnt from what i remembered. I never said any names as to who the rookies are but it is most of you kids hanging on every word someone types. For all you know i may be someone you all know from a magizine article, a video, or picture. You never know who comes here. I do know this, there are lots of big name hunters who visit sites like these and never tell anyone who they are, or where they been, or what they killed, they dont need to impress anyone. And if they dont kill anything thats fine too, they dont say anything. But i tell you this, they wouldnt make up a story just to keep the ledgend alive so you can hang on thier every word.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

schmalts, don' t sweat the small stuff. Seems your the rookie with a 2/12/03 registration. Most everyone defending here including Cardeer have been here since day one when this place got up and running. We all know each other in ways you do not. Oh I guess you mean Rookie in the sense of knowledge. Like I said, don' t sweat the small stuff, it causes all kinds of problems with your health like high blood presure, stress, headaces etc, etc. [:-]. No one is pushing that button on that mouse but you, you don' t have to open his threads. As a matter of fact, that little green circle obove a posters name is a block feature, stops you from seeing an individuals postings.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:47 PM

Charlie,

I don' t know, two lost deer in my hunting career........ wow.......... that is terrible huh????? Sure, it is worse than none, but, it is alot better than most others out there.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:22 PM
nub

Seems your the rookie with a 2/12/03 registration.
Kind of like you eh md?[] Ooops, and me![] And just about everyone from long ago who still visit after the server crash, or what ever it was.
Old 11-14-2003, 08:30 PM

Nub, now thats what I' m talking about, now thats funny

Quick Reply: Cardeer hurt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.