HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   2019 Idaho archery elk success (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/421703-2019-idaho-archery-elk-success.html)

DIY_guy 09-06-2019 04:51 PM

2019 Idaho archery elk success

Ive just returned from my Idaho Archery elk hunt. Attached are some images and video of the adventure. I was hunting at 8,000 feet in South East Idaho.

The video.

Mike Salyards 09-06-2019 05:22 PM

Great job !

wallhangr 09-09-2019 06:19 AM

Congrats! And some cool footage and pics to go along.

tiffany 09-11-2019 12:51 PM

Very nice!

DIY_guy 09-16-2019 03:56 AM

My decal maker has made my Idaho elk window cling for the hunt truck and Im whitening the the elk euro mount. No animals were harmed during the Wisconsin bow opener last weekend.

Idaholewis 09-20-2019 08:27 AM

Nice Bull! Was this a DIY Hunt on Public Land Ron, Or a Guided Ranch, High Fence hunt? Either way, it’s a Dandy Bull :cool2:

DIY_guy 09-22-2019 01:15 PM

Thanks. (again) :D Guided.

CalHunter 09-23-2019 11:25 AM

Great bull and pretty country!.

Idaholewis 09-28-2019 03:45 AM

Originally Posted by DIY_guy (Post 4361527)
Thanks. (again) :D Guided.

Guided, High Fence/Ranch Hunts Don’t Require a License and Tag?

DIY_guy 09-29-2019 03:09 PM

Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

DIY_guy 09-29-2019 03:12 PM

I took advantage of the rainy weather to hang the euro mount I did of my bull. It required moving 5 whitetail mounts to another wall but its a good problem to have.

Bill Jones 09-29-2019 03:44 PM

Great work, nice job

Idaholewis 09-29-2019 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by DIY_guy (Post 4361775)
Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

Did you have to Buy an Idaho Hunting License, and Elk Tag For this hunt Ron? Or was this a High Fence/Ranch (Canned) Hunt where a Hunting License and Tag were NOT Required?

Idaholewis 09-30-2019 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Idaholewis (Post 4361784)

Did you have to Buy an Idaho Hunting License, and Elk Tag For this hunt Ron? Or was this a High Fence/Ranch (Canned) Hunt where a Hunting License and Tag were NOT Required?

Diy guy, I asked you this simple question out here in the Open Forum, Yet you choose to message me Privately? Lets stay on Topic here. I asked the Question out here in the Public where You started this Thread about your Idaho Elk, this is to help others following this thread that might be interested in an Idaho Elk Hunt Down the Road? This way they will Know what they Need, Don’t need? License, and Tag Wise :cool2:

DIY_guy 09-30-2019 06:36 AM

Cool. :happy0001:

Idaholewis 09-30-2019 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by DIY_guy (Post 4361803)
Cool. :happy0001:

Back to the Simple Question Ron.

Did you have to Buy an Idaho Hunting License, and Elk Tag For this hunt? Or was this a High Fence/Ranch (Canned) Hunt where a Hunting License and Tag were NOT Required?

DIY_guy 09-30-2019 06:48 AM

Those interested in Bowhunting elk in Idaho will want to start where I did. Start here and then attend many sports shows and interview as many elk hunting outfitters/guides as you can until you find one you feel comfortable with. Thanks for all your interest.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=a...71.EuuDZrOdFz0

**EDIT** I see by your profile that you actually reside in Idaho. You sound like a better source of Idaho elk info for the people you manufactured that will at some point may or may not have a desire to hunt your home state. Perhaps you could start a thread for those imaginary folks you pretend to speak for. Thanks in advance for you answering all of these imaginary peoples imaginary questions that they may or may not imaginarily have at some point in the future if they may or may not want to hunt elk in your home state.

BUUUUUUT, I have a hunch that you are on a fishing trip and looking for a guide (sorry but Im all booked up). Some might say you harbor a grudge from another forum that you are bringing here. Wink wink.:s4: Good luck with that.

Perhaps, trying being be more abrasive and accusatory and making more demands that I comply with your every wish. That always works real well with people. :biggrin:

Idaholewis 09-30-2019 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by DIY_guy (Post 4361805)
Those interested in Bowhunting elk in Idaho will want to start where I did. Start here and then attend many sports shows and interview as many elk hunting outfitters/guides as you can until you find one you feel comfortable with. Thanks for all your interest.

**EDIT** I see by your profile that you actually reside in Idaho. You sound like a better source of Idaho elk info for the people you manufactured that will at some point may or may not have a desire to hunt your home state. Perhaps you could start a thread for those imaginary folks you pretend to speak for. Thanks in advance for you answering all of these imaginary peoples imaginary questions that they may or may not imaginarily have at some point in the future if they may or may not want to hunt elk in your home state.

BUUUUUUT, I have a hunch that you are on a fishing trip and looking for a guide (sorry but Im all booked up). Some might say you harbor a grudge from another forum that you are bringing here. Wink wink.:s4: Good luck with that.

Perhaps, trying being be more abrasive and accusatory and making more demands that I comply with your every wish. That always works real well with people. :biggrin:

:happy0157: You have Edited this post 5 Times in the last few minutes, You go Ronald :cool2:

Idaholewis 09-30-2019 07:36 AM

Back to the Simple Question Ron, that you have Skirted Around Over n Over

Did you have to Buy an Idaho Hunting License, and Elk Tag For this hunt? Or was this a High Fence/Ranch (Canned) Hunt where a Hunting License and Tag were NOT Required?

DIY_guy 09-30-2019 07:44 AM

I see by your profile that you actually reside in Idaho. You sound like a better source of Idaho elk info for the people you manufactured that will at some point may or may not have a desire to hunt your home state. Perhaps you could start a thread for those imaginary folks you pretend to speak for. Thanks in advance for you answering all of these imaginary peoples imaginary questions that they may or may not imaginarily have at some point in the future if they may or may not want to hunt elk in your home state.

Danielneve 10-03-2019 05:37 AM

What kind of bow should I get if I want to start bow hunting? I want the best of the best.

Paskull 10-03-2019 04:45 PM

Congrats nice one