Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Thinking of having my own broadheads made >

Thinking of having my own broadheads made

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thinking of having my own broadheads made

Old 07-15-2019, 05:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jake I'm sorry but when I state an opinion based on facts and from experience by myself and numerous bowhunters including those in the archery manufacturing world and someone tells me I'm wrong or don't know what I'm talking about or tries to make me look foolish I will defend myself.
Old 07-15-2019, 06:07 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Jake I'm sorry but when I state an opinion based on facts and from experience by myself and numerous bowhunters including those in the archery manufacturing world and someone tells me I'm wrong or don't know what I'm talking about or tries to make me look foolish I will defend myself.
Stating facts is fine. And your opinion about them.

When it degrades into personal attacks is when I grow weary of it.

The warning was to prevent it from slipping into the petty mud slinging that these things have potential for.

After further review of the thread on a desktop where I could actually see things more easily and in entirety there has been a temp ban issued.

DIY seemed to struggle with replying in a respectful way. Perhaps some time off will help.

it's alright to have differing opinions. It's alright to discuss those and disagree. It's not alright to disrespect other members.

-Jake

Last edited by Bocajnala; 07-15-2019 at 06:57 AM.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:06 AM
Typical Buck

Looks like I missed something while I was gone last week doing storm cleanup upstate.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

I can extend it for you if you'd like, let me know.

-Jake
Old 07-24-2019, 08:42 AM
Typical Buck

I am unable to find a machine house that is capable of making these heads. Ive received several "no quotes".