Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Thinking of having my own broadheads made >

Thinking of having my own broadheads made

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thinking of having my own broadheads made

Old 07-10-2019, 10:35 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DIY_guy
You failed. There is no shame in you owning that. All I did was make you aware of your mistake. No need for you to get so upset and emotional. Snowflakes these days.
LOL! I made no mistake, and you know it GOOD N WELL! You are trying to make your Claim of RIDICULOUS Arrow weights Hold Water, You will fool a few with it (Kinetic energy FREAKS like yourself) But not Experienced Archers that Simply Know better. I wish you the BEST of luck with your GIANT Killing Arrows! Throw a Silver Tip on em and Get after them MONSTA Vampires in your Closet
Old 07-11-2019, 08:33 AM
Typical Buck

*edited by bocajnala*

Last edited by Bocajnala; 07-15-2019 at 06:44 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:39 AM
Boone & Crockett

And the measuring contest goes on and on.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
And the measuring contest goes on and on.
*Edited by bocajnala*

Last edited by Bocajnala; 07-15-2019 at 08:05 AM.
Old 07-13-2019, 11:14 AM
Boone & Crockett

[QUOTE=DIY_guy;4357998 Not sure why he is so emotional and so upset.[/QUOTE]

Really? Maybe its because we don't want to see new bowhunters succumb to your insanity of having to use super heavy arrows. Maybe we could agree with you if you were hunting elephants or cape bufflao. But deer, hogs, bear, bison etc...they're simply not needed. Use a sharp broadhead with a design suitable for your draw weight and bow speed and you'll do just fine.
Old 07-14-2019, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

Still no reason for him (And you) to get so upset and emotional and to melt down like this. Nobody ever lost an animal because the arrow penetrated too far. chew on that for a spell.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:08 PM
Fork Horn

Do a Google search on Ron Kulas, It will tell ya bit about this DIY_guy

https://www.google.com/search?q=Ron+...&client=safari
Old 07-14-2019, 07:01 PM
Typical Buck

I dont blame you for lashing out when wounded.

You tried your best. You quiver of ideas on the topic this thread is about is empty so you are scratching for rocks to throw. Its cute to watch. You failed on the subject matter and now you hope to change the subject to distract from your shortcomings.

Last edited by DIY_guy; 07-15-2019 at 02:33 AM.
Old 07-15-2019, 04:58 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DIY_guy
I dont blame you for lashing out when wounded.

You tried your best. You quiver of ideas on the topic this thread is about is empty so you are scratching for rocks to throw. Its cute to watch. You failed on the subject matter and now you hope to change the subject to distract from your shortcomings.
LMAO at you Mr. Ronald Kulas, You have edited your post at least 2 times, last time at 3:33am, Something bothering ya? Keeping ya up? You took a Hammering on 24hourcampfire, Baby pics in Corn and All HILARIOUS! There is WAY more reading on you than i cared to Read, You are a popular Fella across several Forums, under different Aliases, but you are EASY to Spot

Anybody with 2 eyes and a Speck of Sense can see that I Didn’t fail at the Subject matter Above, i EXCELLED at it, by pointing out OBVIOUS Facts.

Just a FYI, Your Idaho Elk Hunt you speak of on your Message board, Baiting Elk with Corn is NOT Legal Here in Idaho! Since that won’t work for ya here, and judging by your Photos, You better get to Work on your Cardio Unless you have a “Canned” Farm Elk Hunt Planned.

Total members on your Board is 2, Talk about Star of your own Show
http://ronkulas.proboards.com/
Old 07-15-2019, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator

One warning to you gentlemen. End the back and forth bickering. You both have an opinion, and it's been stated. Move on. Youre not going to convince each other and I listen to enough arguing with having three kids under 6.

Everyone knows who DIY and Sharper Things etc are. He's here because he makes valuable posts and does some really nice work that is useful to allot of members. But up until this thread, he hasn't caused any stir. My patience is short on this one. Fair warning.

Arguing will result in nothing more than temporary bans. So I suggest dropping it. Fair warning to all.

Have a good day gentlemen.
​​​​​

-Jake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.