Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Todd Pringnitz of White Knuckle productions has passed away. >

Todd Pringnitz of White Knuckle productions has passed away.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Todd Pringnitz of White Knuckle productions has passed away.

Old 02-27-2019, 01:05 AM
Bartender

Default Todd Pringnitz of White Knuckle productions has passed away.

2-25-19 Passed away from a bad ATV accident in his home state of Iowa. Please keep his family in your prayers as he has a new son that is 2 months old.
https://www.facebook.com/katie.kongable?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARAgAciSuGJrTEIONRIX2V6SsbrMcIFst7aSnpUlo8AlT__mvXrrAS8neFHZckYwtgEuOfvcATP8EEGa&hc_ref=ARTGtXJiXHx8s9XdOSlY_Gz-wfwQ9Dfeiyvjzmlt9skvtwm1WRKXZIQDCTqP6wUS3nM&fref=nf
· I know you, probably like me, have so many questions. I am so thankful that I was able to know what had happened to cause this tragic event in my life. The accident seemed a mystery for a few days and I was harboring some bitterness towards Todd, but then the Iowa State Patrol continued to investigate. I will forever be grateful to them.
The accident was captured on a home security camera. Todd was almost home from shed hunting when a dog ran out in front of him. He braked as he saw the dog coming at him, when it continued to charge him he swerved to try and miss it, however it could not be missed which caused him to roll the wheeler and be thrown from it. Of course I wondered if he had found any sheds that day, thinking he better have made all of this worth something, and yes, he did find some sheds. One of the sheds was of a buck on the hit list this season, so I'm sure he had a great day shed hunting and then was coming home to cuddle with Baker and I. I was able to tell Todd I knew he didn't mean for this to happen, that he was being safe, and that he tried to prevent it. I am sure he was also grateful that I knew he was being safe and careful on his wheeler.
So lessons I've learned this week:
1. If you own a dog, make sure you have it contained.
2. Always wear a helmet on an ATV
3. Even if your spouse says no to a helmet, make them wear it, or hide the keys to the wheeler 😉
4. The state patrol and emergency medical first responders are heros.
5. Always hug and kiss your loves ones and don't let them leave the house until you do. ❤Thankfully that was our family rule. 😊
Attached Thumbnails Todd Pringnitz of White Knuckle productions has passed away.-toddp.jpg  
Old 02-27-2019, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator

Sorry to see this. Especially with a young family.

I've watched some of Todd's videos over the years.

prayers go out to all involved, especially the wife and the newborn.
-Jake