Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool! >

i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

Old 01-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

I'm 45 yrs young and I've had a license to for 30yrs now but I have been tramping bush with my father since I was 5 yrs old. I've only been bowhunting for 4yrs now ,because I swore I loved hunting with my rifle too much but I guess I was wrong because now I only use my rifle once a yr just to sight in .

nubo
Old 01-29-2004, 04:44 PM

Default RE: i read an article,average deer hunter age is 42 and the future looks bleek, lets do our own pool!

I am a 25 year old female and I love to hunt, so I guess I am helping as well. Not just whitetail, but turkey as well. I also like to shed hunt (which we are starting to find here). My daughter is 4 as she is already interested in hunting and I can't wait for her to start!!