Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Unique trail marker >

Unique trail marker

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Unique trail marker

Old 10-29-2003, 08:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Unique trail marker

My wife and I were drawn to bowhunt fall creek falls state park this coming weekend. We scouted about a month a go but a friend told me about a hot spot there so we went back this last sunday to find it. After walking about 1/2 mile down a jeep trail, I was able to determine the general area my buddy was talking about and I went in the woods and sure enough found some white oaks and several trail crossings. We went back to the jeep trail and I discovered I had forgotten to bring something to mark where we would leave the jeep trail. I broke a limb or two to mark the trail and told my wife, I hope we can find that in the dark. I started walking back toward the truck. I didn' t get but 20 yards and my wife hollered at me and said, ``Will this work for a trail marker" . I turned around and her bra was hanging on a limb on the trail. She had removed it without removing her shirt and had that big ol thing hanging where everyone could see it. Of course I started laughing but she is well hootered and I told her with that big ol bra hanging there, saturday morning we would be greeted by 100 male hunters waiting on the owner of that trail marker. I thanked her for her dedication to hunting but I told her I think your going to draw a crowd and we don' t need that.
While she was putting her bra back on I told her she was a great wife and hunting pardner and watching her put that bra back on, I got kind of excited and we took another little hike in the woods and well, I won' t go there.[8D]
Old 10-29-2003, 09:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Unique trail marker

LOL man your wife sounds like mine, except she doesn' t hunt.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:46 AM

Does your wife have a sister by any chance?[]
Old 10-29-2003, 09:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

by23, yep she does and she' s a well hootered hunter also. The only problem is her husband and he is 6' 5" 275 lb. and solid as a rock and makes alot of money.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL, sounds like an awesome wife. Now if I could only get mine to step into the woods ...
Old 10-29-2003, 10:00 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-29-2003, 10:01 AM
Fork Horn

I would be happy if I could just get mine to take her bra off.......LOL........
Old 10-29-2003, 10:13 AM

ORIGINAL: RacHunter

I would be happy if I could just get mine to take her bra off.......LOL........
I hear you, Rac. I wish the same. I think my wife I had her bra surgerically attached. But, since Rockytop' s sister-in-law' s husband is 6" taller and 80 lbs heavier than me, and likely much wealthier, I guess my wife will have to do...

Gee, I hope she doesn' t read these boards!!![X(]
Old 10-29-2003, 11:52 AM

Man, you' re lucky. Mine won' t set foot in the woods nor eat the venison. Plus, I hunted so much this last weekend on a draw hunt that she ain' t even speaking to me. Plus, you get to get jiggy in the woods. You da' man.
Old 10-29-2003, 12:00 PM

the other activity didn' t disrupt your hunting area did it????

Quick Reply: Unique trail marker

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.