Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bean Field Night!!!!! >

Bean Field Night!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bean Field Night!!!!!

Old 08-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bean Field Night!!!!!

Tonight I'm taking the video camera out to one of my favorite pre-season scouting areas. It's the only ag field close to my main hunting area and I usually get some good camera shots of some nice bucks. I will post later and let you all know how it goes.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got 2 bucks on film. Also a few does and some fawns. However, the buck I was looking for snuck in through the dip in the field and I didn't spot him until he was just about to go behind a line of trees. I did get a look at him through the camera and I'm 99% sure this is the buck I shot last year but he survived the hit. He is bigger of course but the cool thing about his rack is he has a large drop tine on the left side and I believe he is a booner. I'm sure I will get a pic of him and I will post it. The other 2 bucks were solid 8's. One looked like a 3 1/2 year old that will go 120"-130". The other is a shorter tined buck but pretty wide. He looked like a 2 1/2 year old and probably around 110".
Old 08-05-2016, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

That's awesome! When are you going to post the footage?
Old 08-05-2016, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Glad to hear you think that one made it. What weekend do you want me to plan to come down and hunt??
-Jake
Old 08-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Bocajnala
Glad to hear you think that one made it. What weekend do you want me to plan to come down and hunt??
-Jake
You can come now. They are easier to pattern and in velvet.