Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 If everything goes right! >

If everything goes right!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

If everything goes right!

Old 10-20-2003, 12:24 PM

Default If everything goes right!

I will be taking my 10 year old daughter to the stand with me tonite. I am really looking forward to it. She has been wanting to go with me for a while," took a while to convince mom she would be fine" , didnt take her this weekend because blackpowder was in and mom was too nervous about that. I am taking her to my best spot, I was there twice this weekend, know it it overhunting the area but I really want her to experience the thrill of seeing the deer come silently out of the shadows. Will let everyone know how it turns out.
Old 10-20-2003, 12:25 PM

Default RE: If everything goes right!

kybuck1

I have two very young children that I can' t wait to take out with me. Let us know how it goes!
Old 10-20-2003, 03:00 PM

Kybuck1,

I took my 8 year old last week. We saw nothing all afternoon - but had the opportunity to see lots of other critters and even heard two bucks locking horns.

She loved it!

She can' t wait to go again.

Old 10-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Fork Horn

When I was 8 years old I was with my dad when he shot a black bear from 15 yards with his bow, and I haven' t looked back since.

Hopefully things work out and she gets to see a deer!