Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Help w/ stand!!!  go cardeer necklace!! >

Help w/ stand!!! go cardeer necklace!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help w/ stand!!! go cardeer necklace!!

Old 10-11-2003, 08:33 PM

Default Help w/ stand!!! go cardeer necklace!!

Well how bout those cardeer necklaces?? Went out for the 1st time this weekend, not any sooner did i grab my necklace in my hands n say " lets see sumthin" n BAM!!! 4 doe 40 yrds away!! now needless 2 say i didn' t get a shot kuz i got busted!! (i' m soo ashamed) but also now that i have been busted, do i need 2 move my stand or should i just let it cool down a while?
Old 10-11-2003, 09:35 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Help w/ stand!!! go cardeer necklace!!

Yes, cool it and maybe yes move it. I' m fortunate enough to have woods to hunt that have lots of trees for my climbers and lots of room to move. If these deer saw you for what you were, a man in a tree, they' ll be like cats on a hot tin roof around there. I bet if you move 40 or 50 yards away you' ll see them sneek in and check it out. If they just sensed something not right and left... well, it' s not as bad. I have a lot of places to go and wouldn' t go near the place for at least a week.... maybe 2.
Old 10-12-2003, 03:12 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Help w/ stand!!! go cardeer necklace!!

Hard to say.I would try it one more time and see what happens.To many times in my life did I move a stand for that very reason.Then the next day the deer went right under where the stand was.