Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

No mans land?

Old 10-09-2014, 04:42 AM
Spike

Default No mans land?

I shot a nice buck last night with my elite energy 32 didn't get a good shot thought he was at 35 and he was at 30 hit him high with a schwacker broadhead that got tearable penetration maybe half the arrow he ran 20 yards and stopped then ran another 50 and started blowing about eight inches of the arrow and broadhead broke off inside him not much blood cause no exit hole gonna look tonight any opinions could the arrow inside him pop a lung if I didn't hit it with the shot?
Old 10-09-2014, 05:58 AM
Spike

I shoot schwacker as well and they expand pretty far, chances are you at least clipped the top of the front side lung. I'm not sure if that will be enough to take him down though.