Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-07-2003, 07:27 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-07-2003, 01:15 PM

Default RE: Bowdacious reporting in sir.......

Holy cow Bowdiddly, you' ve had some bad luck huh? Glad you' re back!!! We need you here..................... so the rest of us can kill the deer. LOL

........and don' t be cussin' the thunderheads!!!
Old 10-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cool story and all, but you winged a bull, and your daughter winged 2 does, and all you can say is blasted t-heads? It ain' t the t-heads fault.
Old 10-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

BOWDACIOUS
Correct me if I am wrong. I think if you have a bull that close you should be holding your bottom pin on the kill zone? Your 20-yard pin will make you shoot high every time at that close-up in your face range. I have had bulls at 10-yards before. Your mind starts running on auto-pilot & everything happens in slow motion. Ain' t it great.
Old 10-07-2003, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Wow, not meaning to flame you any boss, but I don' t think I would be posting some of the info. that you just did.........makes me quezy to hear about the ones that were' nt found.........I prefer to keep quiet on the rare occassion that it happens, nothin' to be telling people about. Sorry, just my opinion.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Where is the flaming at guys???

He loses three animals, and no one says hardly anything. If anyone else loses one, everyong flips out and goes completely balistic.

Definetly a member of the high and mighty.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

But before I get my arse nawled on, I just want to say that if you had a good time that' s all that matters, because that' s what the great outdoors is all about in the first place....

I hope the rest of your season turns out well.....

And I don' t want my previous message to sound like I was being arsehole, but I was just stating the obvious.

goodluck to everyone

and I hope everything turns around for you bowdacious.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:23 PM

WOW...What can I say. Sounds like a fun hunt, but......The man says he has an awesome hunt but lost a bull to the coyotes??? I' m not sure which part awesome that is. It would take me a long time to get over that one. Then the lost deer. You are a stronger willed man than me. I would be ruined for the season.
Old 10-07-2003, 03:30 PM

3 fatally wounded animals within few days?
hope you won' t see your own words in an anti' s site or paper.
Old 10-07-2003, 04:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hit the bull REALLY high....probably almost spine shot him....he whirled and ran off with my arrow stuck in his back.......
What? with a fixed blade at that! Must not have enough K.E. Can' t even imagine what you' d be hearing from everyone here if you' d had a mech. head on that arrow!

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.