Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

[Deleted]

Old 10-09-2003, 06:57 PM

Default RE: Bowdacious reporting in sir.......

AMEN mdbohuntr,

I am glad to see mods posting there opinions, it is something that I miss! I can remember back before some of the mods were mods and they would always express their opinions, but, when they became mods, that pretty much stopped!

The more time that passes, the more respect of mine is lost for bow! It is wearing really thin.

A post as ludacris as this should be responded to. Explanations should be given.

NorthernMN,

Stop hiding behind a rock and post some more, we need more guys like you. You showed compassion for the deer you shot, you didn' t give up, even though the tracking was made worse by your injury. Keep at it, I am willing to bet that we will be seeing your pic holding a big buck this fall. Congrats on the determinaton last year, that is something that is fading in this sport, and good luck this fall.

Old 10-09-2003, 07:09 PM

NorthernMN,

Stop hiding behind a rock and post some more, we need more guys like you. You showed compassion for the deer you shot, you didn' t give up, even though the tracking was made worse by your injury. Keep at it, I am willing to bet that we will be seeing your pic holding a big buck this fall. Congrats on the determinaton last year, that is something that is fading in this sport, and good luck this fall.

Maybe NorthernMN ought to take Bow' s place as Moderator...?
Old 10-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

He' s waaaaay smarter than you think. And I think he' s a darn GOOD moderator, so I wish everyone would give him the benefit of the doubt for now....

There' s probably a moral to this story.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:22 PM

vc1111,

Like I said, I personally thought that he was a good guy, never had any problems with him, but, this isn' t the type of post to put on wothout explanation.

Like others have said, if this is a joke or a fake story with a " moral" to it, it has run its course and should have already been taken care of. It has run its course, and no matter what, it has been a low point for this board.

I would like for nothing more than Bow to come on, tell us what this was all about, but, it has been a long time and he should have already posted by now.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well now, I' ve been busy the last couple days and come back and find this. What a crock of s#$@. And to make matters worse he disappears AGAIN. All of a sudden he reappeared after about a two year absence and is instantly made a mod. Maybe he will just fade away again. If you don' t like it you can have my resignation. This is not only embarresing but downright shameful weather true or not. Comes a time when I have to speak my mind moderator or not and this is one of those times. Reminds me of another moderator that went bad.

Like others have said, if this is a joke or a fake story with a " moral" to it, it has run its course and should have already been taken care of. It has run its course, and no matter what, it has been a low point for this board.
I concur.
Old 10-09-2003, 07:40 PM

I' m still a little new here - however bowdacious has not logged in since he posted the message.

Perhaps he has some type of malfunction..??[] computer malfunction that is.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:42 PM

I haven' t been hiding behind any rocks. I have hidden behind some trees, big stumps, and sometimes in plain sight. Sometimes it just seems like everyone is talking and what I have to say isn' t that important. My mother taught me that if I didn' t have anything intelligent to say, I should keep my mouth shut. I spend lot of time thinking about what I am going to say before I post. And I type slow. I will work on that and see if I can make a little better contribution to the board. Anyway, we are not waiting to hear from me. We are waiting to hear from Bowdacious. I just keep holding hope that this thread can end in a positive way.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:49 PM

My mother taught me that if I didn' t have anything intelligent to say, I should keep my mouth shut
Its obvious you have not read many of our post then

Look at the number of post I have

If I waited untill I actually had something intelligent to say that number would be 3[]

Join in MN - you are always welcome to speak out - even if its stupid
Old 10-09-2003, 09:54 PM
Dominant Buck

Good night everyone.

So RACK... since I have a few hundred more post than you.... does that mean I disobey my mother more than you or am I just an old fart.[:-]
Old 10-09-2003, 09:58 PM

I get to listen to enough stupid talk in the real world. I like to think this is my happy place. Nothing but other hunters talking about hunting. I have read a lot of posts when people were typing before they were thinking. I don' t want to be one of them. At least not often. Really, I will chime in more often. How many posts before I get another dot?

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.