Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Gear Opinion...help me >

Gear Opinion...help me

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gear Opinion...help me

Old 10-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Fork Horn

December gun season can be anywhere for balmy 70 or a cold as 15 in northeast PA. During archery iI where cameo cargo shorts and scent block whatever. I climbed a tree down onto a stupid doe its merely luck half the time.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Spike

I agree with getting the predator. for the last 2 years i have been using scent blocker and it worked great i got a little cold in the late season, but i never once got scented. however last year my suit was too small for me and i ended up using my dads old suit. it was custum orderd from day one camo in colorado. it is very warm and i really really like the camo pattern i have never been picked off. the only downfall is it is not scentlock but other than that is is great, its very similar to predator camo.