Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thanks Bowtech!

Old 09-24-2003, 12:07 PM

Default Thanks Bowtech!

I' m not really one to give reviews on bows or other equipment but with some of the other posts I felt obligated to. I was considering an upgrade some time ago and I shot my friends bowtech patriot SC. I knew right away I had to have one.

After getting all the new bow adjustments worked out and tweaking here and there...I am 100% satisfied. Unbelievably fast, quiet. very forgiving and shootable and what I think to be the perfect hunting bow.

Great company too...I' ve needed some technical advice and bowtech has been there for me....they responded quick and were very helpful.

I' m not trying to start a which bow is better argument...just wanted to express my appreciation for a fine company.

So if there any bowtech guys on this forum....thanks for making quality bows. [:-]
Old 09-24-2003, 12:11 PM

Default RE: Thanks Bowtech!

Old 09-24-2003, 12:15 PM

Yes, Bowtechs are great!
I' m switching my Tech29 for a VFT tonight!
Can' t wait.
Old 09-24-2003, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the " Bowtech Family" Brian and welcome to the boards!

You will find there are quite a few Bowtech shooters here on the boards. Also there is a company rep (Bowtech Shooter) that makes the rounds here as necessary.

Those PAT SC’s are sweet shooting bows (own one myself), and you are correct: they make a fine product and they have a bunch of very helpful, down to earth folks working there.

Any questions or problems and you’ll find plenty of help/advice around here. Don’t be afraid to ask!

JeffB

Old 09-24-2003, 01:23 PM

Their stuff is real nice, but maybe it' s just our area. Have talked to some guys who tried to deal with them @ the H-burg show and couldn' t get the time o' day.One guy walked up w/ 1500 and wanted to know what he could get andsome specs and the guy pointed at the rack and said anyone will do and walked away. I don' t know about you but I' d be gettin him all the info I could!!! Needless to say he walked away and bought another brand??!!! Is this an isolated incident????Just curious as I too was thinking Bowtech until these reviews.For now I' ll stick to my HCA
Old 09-24-2003, 01:37 PM

Could' nt agree more. I can' t say enogh about my VFT, just a awesome bow. I lost the wingnut screw that holds my bowtech quiver to my bow. Called Bowtech, there sending one and a spare w/ 2 extra quiver mounts for my stands @ no charge! Now that is Customer Service! I can' t say enough about these guys!! With service like that they will go along ways!
Old 09-24-2003, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Love my Extreme VFT! BowTech' s are great bows!
Old 09-24-2003, 02:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

bent,

The Bowtechs are great and the customer service is unbeatable.

twig,

That' s hard to imagine coming from Bowtech. Everyone I have talked to from Bowtech including Kevin, Jerid, and John Hernandez have always treated me like I was the most important customer they have. I couldn' t be more satisfied with the customer service from Bowtech. I have never needed them for anything major but they have always gone out of their way to help me with the little stuff. I am sure they would be interested to hear your friends story.
Old 09-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Twig,

Curious if at the Harrisburg show you were talking w/a Bowtech dealer, or Bowtech themselves?

Old 09-24-2003, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I own the extreme-solo and coulden' t be happier with the services they provided for me.I called one day and the rep was busy and he called me back within 5 minutes,long distance.Getting the new vft in the new year.BOWTECH your the best hands down.

Quick Reply: Thanks Bowtech!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.