Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Trophy Ridge React Bow Sight >

Trophy Ridge React Bow Sight

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Trophy Ridge React Bow Sight

Old 02-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default Trophy Ridge React Bow Sight

Hey all, does anyone have any experience or shot this new sight? It claims to sight itself in after sighting in 2 of the 5 pins. Debating on trying this sight in the upcoming season. Any input would help, thanks all !
Old 02-09-2013, 05:22 AM
Fork Horn

this sight is awesome,we have sold 4-5 of them so far. you set the top pin at 20 yards horizontal,and vertical. then set 30 yard pin for vertical. your 40,50,and 60 drop right into place. and they all have been dead on accurate. it also has the built in pin illumination lite,and the sight is all fingure adjustable. no allen wrenches. excellent sight imo.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

Bighorn, that sounds awesome! I'm wanting to switch from my G5 XR2. It has a moveable second pin but I am planning on getting new sights since I will be filming this season. Less movement to worry about before the shot.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't personally shot the React, but I've held it and looked it over pretty closely. While I love the SmartPin technology I can't help but wonder why they didn't fully protect the fibers on the back of the pins. They're completely exposed and IMO don't seem to be too securely held into place. If it wasn't for that one thing, I'd probably have one my bow by now.

Hopefully they release an updated version for next year, I'd love try it!

Also, a few folks I've talked to said they had better luck with accuracy by sighting in their 20 yd pin and then their 50 or 60 yd pin. The pins in the middle of those ranges then drop into place and are a little closer to spot on.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

The owner of my local archery shop turned me on to this sight. This is the site that he uses on his bow and he tells me he loves it! I can't wait to get mine!
Old 02-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have one on order from my local shop! I can't wait to get it on my new bow and try it out!
Old 02-25-2013, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

How much do these bad boys run?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

i believe we have them 149.99 blk,159.99 camo
Old 03-31-2013, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got mine about 2 weeks ago and so far really like it but have only been able to shoot out to 20 yards so haven't had a chnace to dial all the other pins in yet. Hope to get out this week at some point!
Old 04-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Dang, thanks for warning me

I'm not only cheap, I'm an old timer who does his own sight in.

Automatic sighting of a bow sight!!! Next thing they'll have sights that shoot the arrow, accurately.

Thanks for reminding me to really go with the cheaper sight. And you brought back some great memories of a former neighbor who had a big orange vase, that I used to sight in scopes.

Using that vase cost me nothing. It sure helped the ol eyeball sight in.

Last edited by Valentine; 04-01-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.