Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Pesky safety harness. >

Pesky safety harness.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pesky safety harness.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:11 AM
Spike

Everytime I tie in to a tree I draw my bow and make sure that I am able to make any shot I will need. That takes the guess work out of it.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

After using a cheap full body restraint for the past few years and at time getting mad at how hard it was to put on and not wearing it at all, I spent a little $$ ($100) and bouth the HSS ultra lite safety harness. Its the best piece of hunting equipment I hope to never use. It is easy to put on and easy to hook up. When I put up a stand or get into one to trim lanes I have my harness on anyway so I will hook it up like I'm hunting and check to make sure I can have full movement.

This has been my best hunting year yet with the biggest buck I have ever shot. It probably doesn't have anything to do with my harness, but going for a shot or moving around in my stand is a lot easier when you don't have to worry about falling 15 to 20 feet to the ground.