Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
new/replacement sling seats?? >

new/replacement sling seats??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

new/replacement sling seats??

Old 10-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Fork Horn

Default new/replacement sling seats??

I have some old Cabela's lite stands still in good shape. but the critters in the woods did a number on them last season bf i could take them down. Been looking for a way to replace or repair them so that the seat still folds up and out of the way. anyone have any ideas PLease???
Thank you
Old 10-25-2012, 04:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had the same thing happpen to an old stand a couple years ago. The first time I repaired it I took an old pair of camo jeans and used that fabric to replace it. The limb rats made quick work of that. This year, Gorilla Camo Duct Tape. So far it is still intact.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Fork Horn

thank you wallhangr. never even thought of that, good idea. gotta roll of gorilla black duct tape right here...
Old 10-25-2012, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Replacement seats

I would first see if the outdoor co. has a replacement, which you probably already checked and found no replacement.

There are companies on the internet that sell replacement seats for tree stands. Key in -replacement seats tree stand - on your computer search. It's a matter of searching

I've replaced seats on a tree stand by buying from a local fabric center. They even had foam that was cut to size. It pays to know someone who uses a sewing machine.