Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Welts on my head! >

Welts on my head!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Welts on my head!

Old 10-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Spike

Default Welts on my head!

Getting ready to head to my stand tonite. I'm at the begining of the lane that goes to the woods I hunt. It's straight east of me. to the north and south is 2 other pieces of land with seperate owners. To the south is owned by the people with horses with ground to the west also. As I come in the road in my truck I see about 15 people on horses riding around the property to the west. It's theirs thats cool. I'm spraying down my gear with scent killer and hear them getting close. Since I'm parked where the lane turns towards their barn I'm not concerened. I look up and here they go down the lane towards the property I hunt. One asks me if i'm hanging a stand? No I'm hunting. Another says hey we'll scare some towards you. They open the gate which is posted right on it and go on in. Their friends of the owners,not much I can say but I was like you have 80 acres of trails on your property, are you kidding. oh yea you have people hunting also. I went ahead as I have no other place to go. Saw 0 deer so I felt like beating my head off the tree. Sorry to rant.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:04 AM
Fork Horn

You shoulda asked um how horse meat tastes then let out a howard deen bwaaaaaaaaaaaaw and ran into the woods like a squatch