Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Your Bowhunting area >

Your Bowhunting area

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Your Bowhunting area

Old 09-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Typical Buck

Right now, anywhere that a motorized vehicle can't reach. That usually insures me that I won't be dealing with a lot of other hunters. Got to admit thought, that the older I get, the more I consider buying a 4 wheeler.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

I mostly hunt in Northern Wis. I have a place at the end of dirt road. I cross the riverand by then I'm 1/4 mi. from a road. I only hunt public land. I sometimes go in another half mi. or so. I have never seen a bow hunter there in 23 years. I've seen maybe 10 during gun season. I average a few deer sightings per year for gun and same for bow. Also, I have found only 3 deer stands in the 200 acre area I hunt and have been abandoned for 20 years already. I really preffer hunting near the river though, especially when bear hunting.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Spike

i like hunting off a old road in the middle of no where
Old 10-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Fork Horn

I hunt the nastiest tick infested swamps. 20 feet up with runways in and out 20 to 40 yards to my right or left. Saw 14 doe while hunting public land on pa statewide bowhunting opener.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Typical Buck

I have a 60 acre plot with about 25 of it being woods with a creek running through the middle. Drive about half way back the field then walk the rest of the way.