Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
First Video we have done like this! >

First Video we have done like this!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

First Video we have done like this!

Old 09-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Fork Horn

You just let him sit there and suffer? After a spine Shot Gooood Boy! HAAAA this is rediculous, nice deer though.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
After i have had a few days to calm down it might not be so bad, if furgitter is an honest man and can post a video of himself in the same position as his son, sticking a deer at a range of his choice, on the run, and make a "lethal hit into the vitals". vitals meaning lungs, heart, or liver, Then i might believe that it is "doable". If furgitter cannot come up with a video of this, then i will take it as a simple fact that deer drives with archery equipment is not a superior method in the first place.
You are on. they dont always go where the camera is pointed, but sooner or later Ill get the footage Ive been trying for 3 years to get. A deer in between the camera and the shooter. I want slow motion of an arrow exiting a deer, and the shooter on the other side taking the shot.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

It probably is tough getting a running deer to cooperate with a camera, but seeing is believing. Plus, if you can pull it off, you get to make us all eat some crow.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

As long as the crow is killed ethicly. LOL!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Typical Buck

If you pull it off, which i still doubt you will on video anyway. I want the damn heart out of the crow.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im digging through some old videos now. I think I have a good one, but Ill post a couple. In the AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://youtu.be/9SaHAPBN5-Y
This one doesnt count, because it stopped running a second before I pulled the trigger
Old 09-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

http://youtu.be/8R8gDkpBNMY
This one was taken 5 years ago. I stuck her in the liver, and she died within 100 yards. Its crappy re-video with no sound, but I wasnt used to the camera then, and I put it on disk, now I cant get it back to my drive, so I re filmed it off my monitor.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

And Im not the only one who drives and hits running deer.
http://youtu.be/Yafb-FTWZZQ
Old 09-25-2012, 06:20 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
It probably is tough getting a running deer to cooperate with a camera, but seeing is believing. Plus, if you can pull it off, you get to make us all eat some crow.
Really? Speak for yourself SD. Wrong is wrong!! More footage of unethical tactics will change public opinion??? I think not!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.