Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who all uses a Mathews bow and why? >

Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

Old 09-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

I didn' t know we weren' t invited to the dance. I guess I should have answered it this way.

I shoot a Mathews from time to time for a good laugh....and then I return to my Hoyt.

I stand by my other post above, they are great bows....just not for everyone, that' s why the market is diverse.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

Matthew. Isn' t that what Festus called Marshall Matt Dillion on " Gunsmoke" ?

So there is a compound bow by that name? [&:]
Old 09-10-2003, 07:26 AM

BOWDACIOUS,
Excellent point. I guess some people have so much to say that they forget to read the question. These are the same people that talk to hear themselves but don' t listen to what others are saying.

The question was for people who shoot Mathews, not for those that bash Mathews or want to glorify another brand. Those people can set up a new post bashing other bows or bows that they can' t afford or are gealous of.

I shopped extensively and shot every bow on the market that had a 32" draw. Nothing came close to the Mathews Conquest 2. It fits me well. I' m not a rich man. It took me year of saving for this bow. I would feel like a moron to go on a posting asking about HOYT, BOWTECH, HIGH COUNTRY etc. and start promoting Mathews and bashing there product. These are great bows among many out there.
I don' t ever feel the need to bash another bow or the person with that bow.

I shoot a Mathews and love it. If you shoot something else..Great !!! It works for you so get over it and move on.

Mathewsconquest
Old 09-10-2003, 07:36 AM

Been Shooting Mathews for about 8 years now. Currently Shoot an MQ-1. Had a Q2, but the MQ-1 felt much better and I have won many 3d shoots with it. Mathews Service has always been top notch for me, and my pro shop will not let you leave until they know you are set up correctly and shooting great. Looks like I might have to go try that new LX. Sounds like a great bow.

Bill(WI)
Old 09-10-2003, 07:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

I guess some people have so much to say that they forget to read the question. These are the same people that talk to hear themselves but don' t listen to what others are saying.

The question was for people who shoot Mathews, not for those that bash Mathews or want to glorify another brand. Those people can set up a new post bashing other bows or bows that they can' t afford or are gealous of.
Show me one post in this thread that bashed a Mathews bow!

No one insulted anyone here on this thread but you!

I replied to a post about challenging someone to shoot a Mathews, which I have and still didn' t bash Mathews!

I certainly can afford a Mathews and choose not to!

The word is jealous which I am not...like I said..I choose not to!

I see your fairly new here and don' t understand the family that many of us have become, like Bowdacious and myself, Rack and more....it wouldn' t be a fun board if we didn' t rib one another...same thing would have happen in a Hoyt thread....it' s all in fun....there was not a single BASH! UNTIL YOU POSTED.
Old 09-10-2003, 07:42 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 09-10-2003, 08:03 AM

Been Shooting Mathews for about 8 years now. Currently Shoot an MQ-1. Had a Q2, but the MQ-1 felt much better and I have won many 3d shoots with it. Mathews Service has always been top notch for me, and my pro shop will not let you leave until they know you are set up correctly and shooting great. Looks like I might have to go try that new LX. Sounds like a great bow.

Bill(WI)
Bill......for me....the LX is the first bow that I have truely liked in the Mathews line since the MQ-1. Or I should say I like better than the MQ-1 !
Mathews bows have been good to me the last 6 years . I like some of the Bowtech' s also and would love to look at a Merlin as well !

Rob....no offense taken by me ......and that new Cam.5 does draw nicely....but that TEC riser looks like a weapon out of Star Wars or something to me. Not going to see one in my case anytime soon !!
Old 09-10-2003, 08:35 AM
Typical Buck

I just bought a new MQ1. IMO, it' s the perfect bow as far as a/a length(37" ) and braceheight(7 1/2" ), and bow weight(3.8).
Old 09-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Typical Buck

Uhm, I do! Legacy here. I shot bow tech, hoyt, and Mathews. The Legacy shot the best for me. Course the groupies have been an added benefit at 3D tourneys. Girls in bikinis, who' da thought????
Old 09-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Typical Buck

The Q2 is my first Mathews and the LX will be my second.

Quick Reply: Who all uses a Mathews bow and why?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.