Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Ready For Season!!!!! >

Ready For Season!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ready For Season!!!!!

Old 09-20-2012, 08:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sweet catfish!!!!!! Sounds great!!!!! Thank you for your service. My son also just got out of the army and back from Afghanistan and I will be taking him out this year. He will be going for his first deer as well.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Typical Buck

awesome im jellous
Old 09-21-2012, 05:39 AM
Spike

Default Getting pumped!!

I did a bunch of scouting on public land 2 wks ago. Tonite I'm headed up north and I'll be hunting come daybreak tomorrow!!!
WOOO HOOOO!!!
Hope I can sleep tonite!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 05:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by catfish1990
10 days and a wake up til opening day here in Illinois though i doubt i will be taking a deer early in the season. i got my significant other set u with her bow and she is really excited for this years hunt as it will be her first year. she was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer on my birthday july 12 of this year and my goal is to get her on a deer of any size. i will be taking my bow into the stand with us but it will more or less be a paperweight. didnt get any deer last year due to being in afghanistan but her getting her deer is more important than me getting mine. she is shooting a new matthews mission craze in pink camo with a pink peep, pink kisser, pink d loop, and pink quiver shooting arrows that have pink and white fletchings.

good luck to all hunting this year
Welcome home and thanks for your service! I hope she bust a nice one for her first season,I love it when new hunters have success. Enjoy your hunts together and once again welcome home to your family and friends,drink deep you earned it.
Old 09-24-2012, 01:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Shooting today at 4. Shooting and checking camera Thursday at 4. I will be in the stand on Saturday no later than 6:20am. Hopefully I will draw "First Blood"!!!!! Good luck to all!!!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck everyone! I'll be in my stand Monday morning. Indiana bow opener