Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Hoyt bow

Old 07-31-2012, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default New Hoyt bow

I'm looking at purchasing a new Hoyt compound bow. Right now I shoot a Hoyt HavocTec (32" axle to axle). I've looked at their website & have NO idea which model I'd like. I do all my bowhunting out of a treestand, so I'd assume something relatively light & short to medium a2a lenght? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Spike

I shoot the Hoyt maxxis 31 I absolutely love it. I have it set at 66lbs at a 29" draw. Plenty fast enough. Brace height is good and forgiving enough. Light, extremely smooth and very quiet.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Fork Horn

I bought a Hoyt CRX 32 last year. Overall it's a great bow and I really like how compact it is at 32" ATA.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Fork Horn

I just purchased a hoyt rampage xt, if you look at different bows in the $600 range a lot of people say it has the best bang for your buck, very smooth, fast and quiet. I can't wait to hunt with mine. Scoot
Old 08-19-2012, 06:58 AM
Spike

Default hoyt alphaburner

Just purchased the alphaburner and love it. For a speed bow it is very smooth and feels great.
Old 08-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Spike

bought the vector 35 and love it have been shooting it all spring and cant wait to get my first deer with it great bow
Old 08-20-2012, 08:42 AM
Spike

I just bought a Hoyt CRX 32" ATA Saturday at the Texas Trophy Hunter Extravaganza in Ft. Worth. It is Quiet and and smooth. My first new Bow in 10 years. The new technology is amazing. Very Happy with my choice.