Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 favorite camo pattern >

favorite camo pattern

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

favorite camo pattern

Old 09-11-2003, 12:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: favorite camo pattern

This is the one area where I tend to disagree with most of the regulars on these forums. If it does not have extreme attention to detail (read High Definition) then I will not wear it......which basically knocks out old military camo, predator and ASAT...

My all time favorite continues to be Trebark Sniper Fall Brown but since that has been discontinued I tend to prefer Realtree Xtrabrown and now Cabelas Seclusion 3D for early season and Advantage Timber and Advantage Classic for late season hunting.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

I had never heard of or seen ASAT, but from the website Rob posted, I' m impressed. I' ll have to check them out.[]
Old 09-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I usually use use Mossy Oak, however this year, I am also trying some Konifer by Cabales. I believe that TR Michaels (has his own forum) helped develop it.

Old 09-11-2003, 04:47 PM

I have no idea what camo I buy

I see it I like it, I buy it.

If I could ever actually get into the woods with a matching set of anything I would be happy
Same here.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

I' ve been all over the place with different camo patterns........I have a bunch.
In my closet right now is :
Mossy Oak Break Up
Realtree Hardwoods
Kelly Camo (spring and fall)
Skyline Apparition (2 different styles)
Advantage Timber (reg and 3D leafy)
Natgear

I just ordered an ASAT 3D leafy suit myself.......hope its all that I' ve heard. If it is I' ll just beat my remaining " other" styles up driving deer etc.
I have known about ASAT for what seems like 15 years? (Has it been around that long?) I just never bought any for some reason. The recent positive posts for ASAT, combined with the pics that are impossible to ignore, and the fact that they have a light 3D leafy suit finally made me bite the bullet.
I' m really anxious to try it out.........I' ll let you guys know how it works out for a first time user this season.[8D]
Old 09-11-2003, 05:12 PM
Typical Buck

Realtree hardwoods
Old 09-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Matt.
I can hardly wait to read your field report even tho I have a real good idea as to what it is going to say
Old 09-11-2003, 07:55 PM

If you look closely at the asat camo, it looks suspiciously like my all-time fav...tiger stripe bdu' s. Btw, I got the pic off Ultra Force BDU' s page.

It doesn' t come in the fancy loose leaf pattern though [:' (] Doesn' t that stuff get caught in the brush? Seems like it would catch every twig, branch and sticker bush.
I always thought it might interfere with the bow' s string also, so I' ve never tried it.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:00 PM

I have some Mossy Oak and some Realtree. Kinda mix a match the two depending on the time of year. But, here lately I bought some Nat Gear and it seems to blend well.

I did see a new pattern in Cabela' s, Seclusion 3D, and would like to give it a try. It looks like it will blend in well with the areas I hunt.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:44 PM

I like the Natural Gear. It looks real good in the piney woods that I hunt. Although this will be my 1st year to wear it.

Quick Reply: favorite camo pattern

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.