Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Diamond Dead Eye military special price? >

Diamond Dead Eye military special price?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond Dead Eye military special price?

Old 06-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Typical Buck

Default Diamond Dead Eye military special price?

I have been looking to upgrade from my old dinosaur PSE, am in the military, and am stationed overseas. I found a deal by Bowtech on a Diamond Dead Eye for 550 ready to shoot. I know Bowtech makes great bows, so I am expecting the same out of Diamond. Does anyone own a Dead Eye? Or has anyone fired one? Looking at all the stats on the bow, it seems to be a competitor with the top models from other manufacturers, and one hell of a deal. I am leaning heavily towards it especially because of their support of the military. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Brotha im in the same boat as you, im in afghanistan right now and I bought that bow from bowtech with the package and all for 550. GREAT customer support, just excellent. It hasnt been shipped to my others house yet they say 6-8 weeks, And i ordered around the end of may so i got some time left. They set it up to your draw length and everything. Havnt shot it or held it yet but I dont care just because of the military support, im sure it will be a great bow and it is FASTTTT.