Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Going Back To Aluminum >

Going Back To Aluminum

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Going Back To Aluminum

Old 03-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by rupypug
I shoot Beaman ICS hunter 340. They are 28" long and I shoot slick trick or Thunderheads. Thanks for the help guys.
That arrow with a 100 grain tip should be about 415 - 420 grains and with Slick tricks, if the shot was well placed there is no reason for a lost deer.
Not to make you feel bad, But that's a good set-up.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:07 PM
Typical Buck

try the victory vap arrows excellent speed and better penetration. i sell tons at work and havent had any bad results
Old 04-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by rupypug
I shoot Beaman ICS hunter 340. They are 28" long and I shoot slick trick or Thunderheads. Thanks for the help guys.
With your set up, I highly doubt it but your problem could be with your broadheads. Not putting down either one of your choices, you would be much better off with a cut on contact broadhead such as the Magnus Stinger or Slick Trick Razortrick with your set up.