Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bowtech Order! Wow! >

Bowtech Order! Wow!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Order! Wow!

Old 01-18-2012, 06:30 AM
Spike

Default Bowtech Order! Wow!

So I just wanted to post this so that i could voice my frustration with Bowtech archery. I placed an order for a Bowtech Assassin on Dec. 3 and it is now Jan 18. What the hell is taking so long it's a little ridiculous if you ask me. Now i did order a left hand model so i can see how that might take a bit longer but 47 days! Thats unbelievable. I mean don't get me wrong i really love the bow and i still want it but it is getting a bit silly.

So my question to all of you is has anyone ordered a Bowtech product recently? What was it? How long did it take? Are you happy with the product?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Typical Buck

Have you called bowtech? Have they charged you for it already?

I was also looking at the assassin in left hand but local shop sold it.

Might be behind with the holidays and ATA show but 47 days is a bit much.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Spike

Wll get this. I talked to the archery shop in that special ordered it for me. They called bowtech and bowtech told them that at the beginning of the week they were going to be shipping the 2012 collection out. Soooo they a going to send my bow with them.

Now I don't know about anyone else but you would think that they would send it sooner. Not just wait for something else going my way. I don't know seems like a ****ty way to do business to me.

Well, on that note. I will say I love the bow and still am excited to get. I hear it's a great bow and it's my first!
Old 01-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am quite certain that what you experienced is a lot more to do with your shop and their rep than Bowtech as a company.

Glad it got resolved. Enjoy your new bow.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:22 PM
Fork Horn

Your complaining about a 47 day wait? I've waited 8 weeks for several Hoyts. A special order from any company is pretty quick if your getting it next week.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:34 AM
Dominant Buck

I'm quite certain 47days is ridiculous.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:28 AM
Spike

Ya I agree i mean it's not the most expensive bow that they make but still. I am going to call today at noon and see if it has come in yet. But with my luck probably not. . . 49 DAYS AND COUNTING
Old 01-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Fork Horn

I'm quite certain that it may be ridiculous but it's certainly the norm. Found this AT thread, I don't care what bow you order, seems guys have said they are waiting on left handed models.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1670334

PSE is out 6-8 week on right handed bows, Hoyt was over 60 and the order was cancelled on a left handed bow.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

Bowtech only makes a lefty run on their line AFTER the righty's. It takes a bit longer to get orders back if you have placed one with a certian color, or as in your case left hand. You should be overjoyed that its coming this soon.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

IMO, if the shop followed the correct procedure, it's pretty hard to be disappointed. When I go to my shop and tell them I want a Bowtech XXXX, they call and check price and availability. I've waited 2 months, I've waited 3 days, but it's usually pretty close to what they say.

47 days past a promised date IS ridiculous, but given the bow, 47 days from time of order might not be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.