Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE Stinger G3

Old 02-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got it zeroed in real good in no time and can hit a quarter size dot at 20 yards with it, the test will be complete in the field for Turkey in a few months. Thanks for your input and comments, If it serves me as well as my older Matthews FX I will be a happy hunter at the end of the year. Going shed hunting the last 2 weekends makes me yearn for the next season to get here quickly. Only found one shed today after 5 hours and who knows how many miles,lots of fresh rubs which tells me they are trying to get them off.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Pse

Always had an intermediate priced bow that could do the job for anyone not sold on the greatest, the fastest, the quietest at considerately more money.