Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Wish me luck!!!!! >

Wish me luck!!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Wish me luck!!!!!

Old 02-02-2012, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wish me luck!!!!!

Here in Ohio bow season ends on February the 5th. I will be trying to get one more doe to top off the freezer and to fill my last tag. I will only be able to get out Friday and Saturday evenings. I will update you all whether I was successful or not.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Typical Buck

Hope.you get a BDD. Big doe down.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Friday evening was not very good. I saw some fowl in the air and 2 cats slinking by my stand. As I was leaving the property I saw 2 nice doe crossing over the driveway. Hopefully Saturday evening will be better.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, on Saturday the 4th I arrowed my last deer. I was upset though to see it was a very nice shed buck. I will be out this Thursday with friends and family looking for his sheds. My taxidermist looked at his skull and said he was minimum 5 1/2 years old and held some big antlers. If I find them he is going to do a skull mount for me.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

Man, that's a real bummer but this time of year it can be hard to tell at times. Especially at farther distances. Congrats on getting a deer though. Hope you find the sheds.