Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
New Arrow Inserts Eliminates Blood Clots?? >

New Arrow Inserts Eliminates Blood Clots??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Arrow Inserts Eliminates Blood Clots??

Old 02-27-2012, 10:01 AM
Spike

Default Good concerns.

First I totally respect every concern and ethical comment in respect for bow hunting. The product was designed for one reason at first and after ten years in the feild more advantages were realized. We hope every shot is a pass trough and short recovery. After talking to over 200 hunters this weekend it was evident that if you have hunted enough bad things can happen. Our goal is recovery advantage when the pass through does not happen. Second when a back shot happens and the arrow brakes off the wire out side the wound provides the chance for the animal to remove the foreign object instead of a broken off shaft inside the animal. Our family as hunters is committed to efficient shooting and recovery. In the perfect world you would never need the Bloodwick, this product is when things just do not go so perfectly. In our view it is chance taking without it.

Thanks all and good hunting.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Spike

It's just someone trying to make an original product, but failing miserably.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Fork Horn

seems like it will cultivate unethical shots.. interesting concept. wont be seeing any of them on my arrows for sure.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think its anything I would use. I just don't see how its too ethical. It may help find a deer or two, but it would also cause a terrible death to a deer that would have survived a non leathal shot. I had a buck that I thought I lost a few years back that I hit a little far forward. Searched forever for him and never found him. Next year come fall I have trail cam photos of him. If he would have something like this sticking out of him we would have died of infection. This may be an isolated case but product just seems like something I wouldn't use.