Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Bowtech Order! Wow! >

Bowtech Order! Wow!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bowtech Order! Wow!

Old 01-30-2012, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would walk in today and demand my money back. They are giving you the run around and playing you for a sucker. Who knows, the guy may have taken the money and went gambling with it or paid some creditors that were breathing down his neck. He seems to be buying time.

I would not wait another day. If you can't get the money back something is bad wrong. Go back and see how they dance if you tell them you want the money.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Fork Horn

Tell them your going Hoyt or Mathews, and you want your money back. Enough is enough, that's a lot of money spent to be jerked around like you seem to have been.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by BTAssassin
60 Days and Counting! Still nothing they say it will be in by Friday but they have also been saying that since two weeks ago. I've decided that if it aint there by friday i'm taking my money back and i'll go find one some place else. I'm starting to get pissed. But hopefully none of that will be necissary and it will come in sooner than friday.
With all the trouble you've been going through, the owner of your shop should have paid for overnight shipping. Some people just don't know about smart business.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Spike

Ya it seems like they're acting like everything is out of their control
Old 02-01-2012, 10:15 AM
Spike

Still waiting it's Wednesday and the shop still hasn't called me but it's hump day so it's all down hill from here. And if they don't call by Friday then I'll be going there to get my money so if anyone knows a good shop around MA/NH i may be in the market. Unfortunately.

Also called Bowtech corporate to see what they had to say and they said that it did seem to be a bit long for the bow even though it was a left handed model which does tend to take a bit longer. Also BowTech does not ship until the build up a bit of an inventory on a particular model ie if they only have 50 left hand assassins they will wait until they have 1,000 to ship. The customer service rep said that if Friday 2/3/12 the bow does not come in definately give us (BowTech) a call back and they will sort it out for me. I also asked him if he could look at what the shop ordered and when but he could not access that information probably something to do with privacy policies. I was just curious to see if the they flubbed up and forgot to order the bow for like two weeks or something.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:05 AM
Banned

intresting
Old 02-06-2012, 07:15 AM
Spike

Ok. So here is an update on the whole situation as I'm sure all of you are just as sick of hearing about this situation as I am.

Friday 2/3/12 I called the place i bought it at as they said that it would be in Thurs/Fri I figured i'd just wait until friday and then call. I speak to the owner of the shop and ask him if my bow is in, Bowtech Assassin. He replies with yup i'm standing here lookin at it right now. Your name is Joe Blow? I'm like no thats not my name its Nick he's like oh what were you waiting for? So now i'm trying to stay calm. BOWTECH ASSASSIN LH CAMO. He says oh no i'm sorry that hasn't come in yet how long have you been waiting? ahh 8 weeks!!! He's like oh jeez thats a long time let me get on the horn and call my Rep and i'll get back to you in half hour. So i said to him ok listen. I'm done waitin for this thing so when you call me back if you don't have the bow in your hands I either want my money back and i'll take my business elsewhere. He says no problem i will do that but i don't want to lose a good customer. Let me call Bowtech and see whats up.

So i furiously hang up with him and decide that i'm going to call Bowtech corporate and see if i can get some more information out of them. Spoke to an extremely helpful/knowledgeable guy that went into the computer for me and said that the order had been placed and it actually shipped out yesterday 2/2. So i reluctantly said ok then i guess i'll just wait (I mean honestly i've been waiting this long so what the hell) But he did say that it is definately because it is a left hand model and the holidays and the ATA show they were swamped. So with that being said i hand up with him having a slight bit more confidence in the shop i bought it at.

Half hour later he calls me from the shop saying the exact same information that bowtech told me on the phone. He said that someone else got the exact same model in RH and that his rep was reporting to him on the right hand model. Sooooo I mean I don't know how i feel about all of this it really is ****ty. But atleast i know that the shop wasn't lying to me and that they were telling the truth, i feel like they just weren't putting in as much leg work as they could have.

Oh on a side note - The shop that i bought it from just recently one of the owners sold his part of the partnership to another guy the guy i have been going back and forth with. He said that the guy i placed my order with was nothing but a screw up and the whole month of january they have been fixing his mistakes. Sounded like there was a little bit of bad blood there so we'll see friday LOL
Old 02-06-2012, 05:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Get Serious........Get Hoyt!

Nuff said.

On a side note. Sorry for your troubles and I hope you get it soon.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

Did you happen to ask Bowtech when the shop placed the order?
Old 02-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Spike

Cool Finally!

Hey all, not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but i did get the bow..with a bit of a twinge. Let me know if you wanna hear the scoop. Finally! The Assassin!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.