HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   1st week with the New Deer cam picts...10pt (figured how to post them finally). (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/35472-1st-week-new-deer-cam-picts-10pt-figured-how-post-them-finally.html)

Buzz_boy 08-17-2003 10:32 PM

1st week with the New Deer cam picts...10pt (figured how to post them finally).

My buddy talked me into getting one and I am glad I did. Just to set the scene.. Last fall I took my dads tracker and cleared a small trail in about a 3 acre woods and put two salt licks out and deer molasas on a stump and planted a little patch of oats next to the licks. When I checked it this summer I was suprised to see how much it was being used. When I got the pictures back today It was of mostly all bucks. One is a pretty nice 10pt. How old do you think he is. Frankly I was leaning towards more does since we can take 4 does in this zone. I only got one picture of a doe out of 21 pictures. Here are some of the picts..... Its so cool to know whats hanging out in your area. THanks for talking me into a camera P.

Dan B 08-18-2003 04:59 AM

RE: 1st week with the New Deer cam picts...10pt.

I thought he was an eight point at first, untilk I noticed those cool looking points on his bases. Nice pic BTW Here is the 10 point.

Sq2Hunter 08-18-2003 06:49 AM

really cool pics...mine has been out for about a week now, ill give it another week and then go and get the film. Ill let you know how it comes out. Having alot of bucks to choose from is a good thing!

Buzz_boy 08-18-2003 10:07 AM

Dan B thanks for posting the 10pt...... Where do you put your pictures on the web... I want to be able to post them too.

OlMossyHorns 08-18-2003 10:16 AM

I shot a 9-point with 2 stickers like that a couple years ago, really cool:D:D:D

Hunt2Kill 08-18-2003 10:17 AM

Dandy Buck, Camera is comming in Tomorrow, already got my area cleared and some corn out :-p

Dalejbrass 08-18-2003 10:18 AM

Buzzboy,

Nice bucks! They all appear to be young........1-1/2 to 2-1/2 yrs old. Let that 10 pointer walk this year and you should have you a nice 3 - 3-1/2 year old buck that will score somewhere in the upper 120' s, maybe even 130' s. Good luck bow hunting this season.

TREEDOG 08-18-2003 11:45 AM

Nice looking 10 pointer, i cant see the other pics. Go to msn and create your own group make it public but unlisted (if its not public no one will see the pics u post). Its simple to use there u just upload the photos from your computer and it takes no time to do so and its simple. Its the easiest free image hosting sight ive found.

PABowhntr 08-18-2003 05:35 PM

Some great pics and definitely something to be enthused about for the upcoming season. I wish you luck with that one.

445 supermag 08-18-2003 08:05 PM

Great picture, I will have to get one of these things one day.

Brian