Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Any Ebay-ers here? >

Any Ebay-ers here?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Any Ebay-ers here?

Old 08-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Typical Buck

Default Any Ebay-ers here?

Hey are there any ebay-ers here on the forum? Just wondering, what type of deals are you able to get on archery products on ebay? I bought a lot of Arrows but haven' t gotten them yet, but the deal was great. 18 Easton arrows for like $25. Funny thing is that I' m having trouble finding broadheads on ebay. Everyone else experience this? Is it the time of year or is it always a hard thing to find on ebay?
Old 08-16-2003, 10:37 PM

Default RE: Any Ebay-ers here?

i use ebay i got my bow from there got a great deal from there. i have got a release from there broadheads silencers to. i have not had problems searching for broadheads.
Old 08-16-2003, 10:45 PM
Typical Buck

hmm... maybe i need to refine my search or change the way I' m searching...
Old 08-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

When you go to search do you go to sporting goods. Then Archery? I just did a quick search there were a lot of results. Have fun goodluck!!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2003, 11:04 PM

I use Ebay, I have bought quite a few things from there. My best deal was on a brand new Myles Keller climber. I got it for $100.
Old 08-16-2003, 11:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought a dozen broadheads, six shockwave mechanicals and six NAP thunderheads what you folks down there call an offseason. Got everything for way less than cabela' s, which is waaaay less than local shop prices.

I' ve been burned on ebay before though, once where I lost money but got the claim insurance to pay most back, and another that I almost lost a good chunk to when somebody had their identity stolen. After those two events, I' m pretty leary about bidding on anything again over there. I have bought expensive items there as well, like a truck, and the transaction went mostly smooth, it could of been better though.

Never had a hard time finding broadheads, although the better deals seem to be during the spring/summer.
Old 08-17-2003, 02:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have an EBay account, but all I' ve bought of of EBay with it was a paintball gun and parts for it...I look at bow things from time to time on it, but usually don' t wanna spend the money for shipping and all that jazz...
Old 08-17-2003, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I buy quite a bit of archery/hunting gear off of ebay, however I buy it after the season is over. I bought a release, a few tree stands, some turkey calls and a blind this past year. I saved a ton of money and was happy with all of the transactions. If you pay attention to the sellers feedback rating and the shipping charges you are usually ok. I just did a search and found 202 hits for the word broadhead and 493 hits for the word broadheads.
Old 08-17-2003, 12:26 PM

I' ve bought about 5 bows and several other items. I haven' t been burned yet. You can find great deals. But when times are good and I have some extra money, I try to buy my items from the local shops.
Old 08-17-2003, 02:13 PM

I use ebay alot. I bought my bow off there last fall. I got a really good deal. If you take time and look you can usually find some good deals.

Quick Reply: Any Ebay-ers here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.