Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Tracking advice on shot >

Tracking advice on shot

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tracking advice on shot

Old 12-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Fork Horn

I could argure every point that you dont agree with until I am blue in the face, will that change your opinion? No. You are a narrow minded, self absorbed, Mr. Perfect. And in each of your replies you further prove that point.
Old 12-26-2011, 05:36 PM
Typical Buck

Halfbaked you must be a little punk ass kid that needs a good ass whooping. You are probably still wet behind the ears. I bet your a little bitch with a chip on your shoulder and I would love to knock it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 12-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

I do have a chip on my shoulder for people who go out and injure an animal due to negligence. i dont fight gurlz, so i wont talk smack at you.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

I agree with 1/2baked on this

it was a bad shot,
bad shots should be avoided at all costs,
thankfully it was taken out and didnt suffer for long,
and to top it off
to track a poorly shot deer after only 1 hr is just wrong
min wait time for poorly hit deer is 4 hrs,
Old 12-28-2011, 02:11 PM
Fork Horn

Thx for the input. Why do you think it was a bad shot? Because the deer was alert? If thats the case, then why do people always bleat or yell at a deer to stop it in order to make the stopped broadside shot?
Old 12-31-2011, 05:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

Dollar - there are a few people on this forum that it is futile to argue with. Its best to just let old dogs lie. As for the shot you took - I won't comment. Reasons are many but to name a few, I don't know your shooting ability or your hunting experience.
However some thing you may want to consider next time is to aim low. Especially on an alert deer. Their first reaction is to duck down. And at that range, a deer can easily duck your arrow or rotate out of the way. And without being there, I would suspect that is exactly what your deer did. He whirled to the right causing your 'behind the shoulder' aim to hit the shoulder.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Typical Buck

Half ass I got your girl and would love to get my hands you so you could squeal
like the little bitch you are. If you was not there then you do not know the situation.
I m willing to bet you have made your share of mistakes as well. I promise you one
thing its negative ass people like you that make the world as it is. My guess is that
you are a very young punk that has not lived much yet. I m 38 with 4 kids and I
would be very disguested if one of my kids had a attitude like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!