Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MZE

Old 08-15-2003, 01:53 PM

Default MZE

I bit the bullet and purchased the MZE today at lunch. I' m sitting her in my office putting it together figuring out how to mount it on my bow. Cant wait to get it setup and see how it shoots and if its worth all the hype. Hopefully it will tighten up my groups a little and save some fletching wear over the old biscuit. We got 30 days from today here in MD, and the fever is hitting hard.....cant wait.
Old 08-15-2003, 02:05 PM
nub

Default RE: MZE

What bow do you shoot? Your gonna love that rest. Don' t be fooled by looks. Its a breeze to install, tune, and shoot.
Old 08-15-2003, 08:37 PM
Fork Horn

Just had one put on my hoyt. Tuning was a breeze now I just need to get out and practice
Old 08-16-2003, 06:28 AM

You won' t regret it, and you' ll never buy another!
Old 08-16-2003, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

Lefty,
Where in MD are you?
Charlie
Old 08-16-2003, 11:05 AM

I put one on last year and it work great but I could not get used to the looks of it so I have tried at least three other drop aways this year, but now I am back to the MZE. Its by far the best drop away that I have used to date and I have tried at least five different ones. I now am used to the looks and looks aren' t really whats important anyway. Great Rest!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2003, 05:38 PM

Got it setup today, just got in from shooting. I am very impressed with it, works very well shoots great. I shoot a Martin Jaquar Mag so I had to do a little work with the riser bolt to get it to work but its all set now. Trebark I live in Hagerstown MD. Are there many good areas to hunt down in your neck of the woods?