Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
Got to See This... >

Got to See This...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Got to See This...

Old 11-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Fork Horn

Default Got to See This...

All, can you assist the city of Solon, OH with their ignorance?

http://solon.patch.com/articles/take...nting-in-solon

One at a time, we must educate the ignorant or the ignorant will make decisions for the educated.

Ryan
Old 11-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Spike

Wow, I voted and was shocked at how one sided that poll is. What a bunch of idiots.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Typical Buck

wow why would they ban hunting deer there? i also enjoy your prof pic. gotta love the steelers.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Fork Horn

That would be the PETA folks try to do good with bad ideas. I'd be surprised that this bill would pass.

CVG Ohio
Old 11-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Call to Arms

Post this on every hunting site you can find.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Spike

Seriously? That is so ridiculous! Best of luck, bro.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Spike

I live only 10miles from solon and the deer population is "HUGE". I drive through Solon on the way to work and I have to stop for deer more often than naught. Hard to believe they feel this way. Especially since the surrounding communities are townships with a large amount of hunters. Shame. 4yrs ago they opted to have the population culled via
a "sharp shooting company" at a cost of more than 150k. How radiculous.
Old 11-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Peta blows!
Old 11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Dominant Buck

2 things come to mind:

1. Wouldn't the hunting (if it were allowed) be done on private property? Why should a person who doesn't own the land being hunted have a say?

2. If the citizens of Solon want to make disparaging remarks re: the state natural resources org.'s management of the deer herd, let them pony up some money. It would sure make hunting licenses cheaper for OH residents. The hunters of OH are vested in the game. The non-hunting citizens of Solon have nothing invested.

Who pays for the alternative options? You think the anti's will?
Old 11-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Fork Horn

This is priceless, the tax payers have paid over $750,000 for sharp shooting services. I wrote the council and told them that I would manage and make them money. All they are interested in is appeasing the ignorant. I'd like to see them continue to pay and pay for their ignorance. Too funny. And yes, the area is like a zoo with monster whitetail crossing the roads at mid day. What truely bothers me are the ignorant individuals who are afraid for their children and pets because of archers. Really. One youtube video and they exploit a view that archers are cruel and looking to torture innocent animals. Be professional and continue to educate the ignorant...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.