Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 All day in the stand and you have to GO BAD! >

All day in the stand and you have to GO BAD!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

All day in the stand and you have to GO BAD!

Old 08-13-2003, 09:37 PM

Default All day in the stand and you have to GO BAD!

What do you do? Wait until the pain goes away and realize that your bladder just busted[X(]? How do you avoid it, or contain it - I want to hunt most of the day and am looking for ideas.
Old 08-13-2003, 09:44 PM

Default RE: All day in the stand and you have to GO BAD!

Ole man makes a bladder type deal or a plastic coke bottle will work.Or you can sneak off and pee by your buddies stand[]Hell I even have a friend who pees in scrapes.He saw a study somewhere that said deer visited scrapes peed in by hunters more than those treated with doe pee.Go figure.

CB
Old 08-13-2003, 09:46 PM
Fork Horn

I keep an empty milk jug at my stand just in case. Make sure it has the screw on top and not the push on kind in case you drop it by accident. The push on top will fly off and realy make a mess of things!!!!
Old 08-13-2003, 09:50 PM

It doesn' t bother the deer. Don' t worry about it. Go when you have to go.
good luck
Old 08-13-2003, 10:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

All this about oder control,,dont piss on the ground and hype is bull. Look I shot 179 deer .never spent a dime on scents and when in Iowa did not shower for 5 days. I shot my biggest buck a 192 while eating a stromboli in my stand at 20 yards. I have pissed on the ground and watched deer come 30 minuter later and dig in the area and love the very ground I just pissed on. I,m telling you ,you all watch to many huntin programs that are selling something. Dont be a sucker,be natural. The only thing I use is my daughters used kotex when available
Old 08-13-2003, 10:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wait a sec. career . Are you talking about the kotex that girls use when their friend visits once a month. If so y would u use ur daughters USED one. I could jsut be thinking of somehtin different but if not then the question must be asked. WHY?
Old 08-13-2003, 10:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I totally agree with cardeer.
Dont worry about just take a leak over the side of the stand.

DL
The used cotex is the best buck attractant you can get
Old 08-13-2003, 11:05 PM

A used kotex-Thats sick-what do u do cardeer follow your daughter around with a ziplock bag I stick with my tinks.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

*shiver*
Old 08-14-2003, 03:24 AM

Just pee in a jug to be safe. I know some people say that a deer wont spook but maybe not from them. I know they do from mine. Dont know why they would from some and not others but I know for a fact from experience that they high tail it out of their when they come across mine. Just do some experimenting and see.
If a deer can tell one deer apart from another by smelling its urine, why wouldnt it be able to distinquish a predators?

And CARDEER! Used KOTEX?.[X(] " five days without bathing" ?! [X(][]
You' re gonna have to bring your own tent buddy. And put it over yonder.[X(][X(]

Quick Reply: All day in the stand and you have to GO BAD!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.