Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 o you guys think about Game Trackers Gorilla Lineup?GORILLA TREESTANDS??? >

o you guys think about Game Trackers Gorilla Lineup?GORILLA TREESTANDS???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

o you guys think about Game Trackers Gorilla Lineup?GORILLA TREESTANDS???

Old 08-13-2003, 04:51 PM
Spike

Default o you guys think about Game Trackers Gorilla Lineup?GORILLA TREESTANDS???

What do you guys think about Game Tracker' s Gorilla Lineup?????? Anything better out there? Pros versus cons?
Old 08-13-2003, 08:28 PM

Default RE: o you guys think about Game Trackers Gorilla Lineup?GORILLA TREESTANDS???

I' ve got one of the kong stands. I modified it a little with a metal plate welded between the seat bars. Run a lag bolt or a t-handle into the tree through the plate great stand. Only reason for the plate is I' m a big guy and the bottom was kickinh out when I sat down. Other than that I like mine.
Old 08-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: o you guys think about Game Trackers Gorilla Lineup?GORILLA TREESTANDS???

For the money they are hard to beat.
Old 08-13-2003, 09:33 PM

Excellent, I own seven, got 3 at the end of last year, I will watch for Fleet Farms year end sale this year and buy more.
Old 08-13-2003, 10:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

They are great value very comfortable easy to hang. I even have a set of their climbing sticks total weight I have to pack in and out is 18lbs.
Old 08-13-2003, 10:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

They fine for the money. I' ve got one aluminum model and one steel. The aluminum one flexes alittle more than I like. But overall, buying them on sale pretty good deal.

Good Luck!!
Old 08-14-2003, 07:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

For the price and quality, they are hard to beat. I agree with cloud 9 though. I will only buy the steel ones.
Old 08-14-2003, 08:26 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

Have to agree with the others. I have two and am getting two more today. I use the steel kong model. Can' t beat it for the price, easy to hang, they hang solid and they don' t make noise. Great value and great product.