Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
My hit list and yearly update >

My hit list and yearly update

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

My hit list and yearly update

Old 10-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My hit list and yearly update

Hey guys, haven't checked in on the forums in a long while. Just thought I would check in, and give my finals from last year, along with my hit list for this year!

Checking In: After debating whether to stay home and go to college locally, or go off to a 4-year school to play football...I opted to stay home so I could work while going to school, but mainly just so I could hunt I have all my schedules with work and school worked out so I can hunt every day of the week, pretty pumped up about that.

Finals From Last Year (2010): The 2009 season was one I thought I would have trouble surpassing, but I somehow did it. Last year I killed my biggest buck to date (picture below) along with 6 does for the freezer.

Hit List This Year (2011): I have two great bucks that I have pictures of and have been following all summer (Pictures Below). I have seen both the 7 pointer, and 8 pointer from the stand this year, but neither buck has come within 60 yards of me. The 8 point is in the back of the pictures that I have, he is camera shy. I have also seen two other bucks, on a far side of the property, that I have no pictures of yet. They are both shooters in my book and I hope to have a tag on one of these deer by the end of the season, along with the doe that I tagged last week!

Good luck to all of you this year, hunt safe!

-Trevor
Attached Thumbnails My hit list and yearly update-img_0971.jpg   My hit list and yearly update-cdy_0134.jpg   My hit list and yearly update-cdy_0371.jpg   My hit list and yearly update-cdy_0389.jpg