Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
muzzy's pulled it off yet again!!! >

muzzy's pulled it off yet again!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

muzzy's pulled it off yet again!!!

Old 09-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice doe gonna be good eating. I've been shooting muzzys for over 20yrs and if I do my job they do there's. Congratulations.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Spike

I have been hunting with the Muzzy 3-blade 100 grain for years as well. Took a nice 6-point in Maryland back in 08 with the Muzzy. Getting back into the hunt this year and still shooting the Muzzy. Nice doe!
Old 10-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Spike

Agreed, 3 blade 100 gr heads, they shoot great, kill fast and they're half the price of the popular new heads.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:09 AM
Spike

Nice doe!! I've used Muzzy 3 blade 100 grain broadheads for 6 years now and they have performed flawlessly on 13 deer with complete pass throughs on all 13 deer. I have several friends who use mechanical heads and lose a deer or two every year. There excuse is if the angle is to sharp the machanical blade doesn't open all the way? My answer is always," Why did you shoot then"?
Old 10-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice fat Doe!! Good Job!!! Congrats!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 04:33 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by olfatguy
Nice deer but, I think the fact that you put yourself in the right spot and made a good shot means more than the type of broadhead you used.
The point behind my thread was the fact that the broadhead passed through both shoulders and stuck a good 8 inches in the ground behind the deer. I have shot broadheads that would not have stood a chance at performing this task and the fact that the muzzy's are cheap and of simple design make it all the better.