Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
here is the hit list so far what y'all think? >

here is the hit list so far what y'all think?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

here is the hit list so far what y'all think?

Old 09-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Fork Horn

Default here is the hit list so far what y'all think?

ran cameras on the first farm that i hunt. these are from my favorite stand i have 8 more stands that i gotta get cameras off of on this property. along with the rest of the farms down south but i will put these bucks on the hit list for sure.

can you spot the tree stand?

this buck is number one on the hit list not because he is a cull but because he has a awesome rack. i call this buck ridiculous i also have about 20 pictures of him on the corn pile during day light

heres a close up of his right side

think this is the same buck as above but not sure

heres the 9

Last edited by pearsontx4; 09-09-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

Some great looking bucks, that bottom 9 has some great potential if he lives another year... (I'm not saying don't shoot him, but if you don't have to, he could be a monster next year)
Old 09-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Fork Horn

good thing about this farm is its right around 5k acres so he should stick around i have pictures of all of these bucks from last year. plus we had 4 other bucks last year on camera from this same stand that would gross from 150 to 170 and this property only got hunted 2 days for the whole season last year.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by pearsontx4
good thing about this farm is its right around 5k acres so he should stick around i have pictures of all of these bucks from last year. plus we had 4 other bucks last year on camera from this same stand that would gross from 150 to 170 and this property only got hunted 2 days for the whole season last year.

My goodness man... that's a honey hole if I've ever heard the description of one. Good luck this year, although I don't even think you're going to need it. lol
Old 09-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Fork Horn

i hope i can have one on the ground before to long i will be out every day i have off starting the 21st of this month. i work 12 hr shifts so i get half the month off witch makes it nice being able to hunt 2 to 5 days a week.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Fork Horn

i will try to find some from last year when i get time and put them up on here
Old 09-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Fork Horn

Awesome! Sounds like you got a nice thing going. I very cogniscent about telling people what not to shoot there are always too many unknowns, I don't know your management plans, and I don't know how often you hunt, etc...

Sounds like you are a lot like me when it comes to hunting. Everyday is a good day, and let em go and watch em grow!

Any chance you recovered their sheds from last year?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Fork Horn

i have a thing where i wont shoot anything unless its 135" or bigger unless its like that top buck if he walks out in front of me hopefully i can get him. i never really got in to shed hunting if i find them bird hunting i will pick them up.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Fork Horn

i have a thing where i wont shoot anything unless its 135" or bigger unless its like that top buck if he walks out in front of me hopefully i can get him. i never really got in to shed hunting if i find them bird hunting i will pick them up.

Thats our mentality up here... Unless a big ole mature buck steps out, I wait on something close to 135" or bigger as well....

Last year, I stopped a 5 1/2 year old monster from roaming the woods... Dressed out at 245#
Old 09-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Whatever, as long as your having a good time. Nice deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.