Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
I got a $100 burnin a hole in my pocket!!(((UPDATE))))  PICS SOON TO COME >

I got a $100 burnin a hole in my pocket!!(((UPDATE)))) PICS SOON TO COME

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I got a $100 burnin a hole in my pocket!!(((UPDATE)))) PICS SOON TO COME

Old 08-22-2011, 09:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by THE MISSION MAN
Anybody know about the mathews dead end string stop?? Is it worth $50. does it make that much of a difference??
This is what I was going to recommend. May not do the same for every bow, but I put one on mine this year and it made a difference! Smaller groups and reduction in felt hand shock. I like mine a good bit.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think you'd be very surprised to find how much more your shooting and steadieness of your aim/sight picture would be improved if you ditched the dinky S-coil and switched to a Doinker DISH or B-stinger ?!? Atleast do yourself a favor and research them and try to find one to test shoot..... they are changing the way the industry looks at REAL "stabilization"!

I haven't met an archer yet who didn't improve his game by going to a distall weighted stabilizer. Good luck and good shootin'
Old 08-22-2011, 01:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

gas money
Old 08-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bible_Man
This is what I was going to recommend. May not do the same for every bow, but I put one on mine this year and it made a difference! Smaller groups and reduction in felt hand shock. I like mine a good bit.
Thanks for the info bible man! so would u highly suggest this product or just kinda half way suggest it??
Old 08-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Fork Horn

I installed a string tamer on my Sq2 last year, big difference in hand shock/vibration, also quieter, i even removed my string leaches.

Here's a vid, sorry no before vid, but it is quieter, friends have told me so.

And the exact unit.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Typical Buck

Default new bow

All great ideas guys, however I went into my local archery shop the other day and was looking at a few bows. Next thing you know im walking out of there with a new Z7 xtreme 29/70. I also installed a Sword twilight hunter sight, a nap apache stabilizer and a qad hunter rest. Also found myself with a red meta peep to match the string. Ofcourse this all costs more than 100 dollars but well worth it..
Old 08-26-2011, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice! Just a bit over the $100 mark.
Old 08-26-2011, 11:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Apparently you dont have a wife or kids or you would never have a 100 dollars in your pocket. Congrats on the bow.